Chapter 9

I was not going to update today for I really don't feel fine, but then I am just doing😌❤️

Also, you guys can expect happy happy updates after this.

Do shower your love on this chapter.

And this is really unedited.

Enjoy Reading.

_____

Nandini let out a small sigh as she checked her phone again to see if there had been any message or call from Manik but was disappointed when she found none.

It stung her heart but was he really to blame? She knew he was not.

Three days.

It had been three days she had been ignoring him or more like avoiding him. She was not angry anymore. She was not even hurt, but somehow, she just didn't know what to say to him.

That day, Manik was about to clarify the matter. He would have done it too if not Mukti who had knocked at their door and took Nandini with her.

Apparently, she needed help with selecting a dress for an outing with her friends. Manik had been really angry at her for disturbing them for such a small matter. He even made it an issue on the dining table and then Raj had to interfere asking him to stop.

Manik remained angry the whole way to the hospital. However, he talked to the doctor politely and asked everything he had to.

From her diet to if there were any complications in her pregnancy. Even the doctor seemed surprised and told them not many men take interest in knowing everything but then Nandini knew, t was her husband. He cared way too much.

She knew he had zero idea about pregnancy and it made him more anxious. He didn't know what to expect and somehow, not knowing things irked him.

A ding on her mobile broke Nandini's trance. She looked at the screen confused which displayed a message from Aman.

"Bhabhi are you and Manik sir still fighting?"

Nandini frowned. First, why was Aman asking her such a personal question? Second, how did he even knew about their fight? Manik would never tell him. Worry took over place as she dialed his number the next instant.

Aman: Hello, Bhabhi. How are you?

Nandini: I am fine, how are you doing?

Aman: I am fine bhabhi.

Aman stopped, hesitation clear in his voice as if he had suddenly realized that he shouldn't have messaged her at such an odd time.

Nandini: What is it, Aman? Is Manik fine?

Aman: I don't think so, Bhabhi.

Nandini: What? Why?

Aman: Bhabhi, Something has happened to Manik sir. He has never been so aloof. He even cancelled all his meetings today and never left his cabin. I am really worried.

Nandini: At what time he left?

Aman remained silent for a moment, surprised that she was not at home too but then answered.

Aman: He didn't, Bhabhi. He is still in office.

Nandini frowned more. It was already past eleven. What was he doing at office this late?

Aman: Niyonika mam called too and he said he had work but he is not even working.

Nandini fell silent. Somewhere down the line, she knew their fights drained Manik emotionally. But she had not expected this from him.