Chapter 5

Happy New Year in advance.

Since it is last day of this year, I had to update today, and I will be updating on Sunday as well. So yeah!!

Also, A lot of people might have in their mind that the magic Arrange Marriage had, Forever doesn't have it. The reason behind it obvious - The concept of Arrange Marriage was a little bit different from Forever. There, Manik and Nandini were new to each other and exploring their feelings. And now in Forever, they know what they have for each other. And then, isn't Forever based on the concept of handling it all together? So I guess, the change of behaviour is kind of obvious.

Still if anyone has any doubts, You can ask me.

Also, Inline comments are absolutely love.

Enjoy Reading

-----

Nandini glared at the six feet tall giant man, who also happened to be her dear husband sitting right infront of her. She was certainly a fool to think if he would let go of the matter so easily.

She wouldn't be surprised if Mukti tells her tomorrow that Zubin has backed out. Afterall, her husband was a monster - A green eyed evil monster to be precise for all the world out there except for his closed ones.

There were possibilities he might have scared the shit out of Zubin.

Or maybe warn him to never come close to Mukti again.

He could do it, there was no doubt.

Nandini: Manik, You have my swear, tell me what did you do?

Manik: And why would you think I did something? Do I look like a evil monster to you?

He defended himself, specifically narrowing his eyes at her. Why did everyone think of him as a monster?

While Manik tried his best to play innocent, Nandini knew better than to believe him. Her husband was anything but innocent.

She mirrored his expression and he only blinked at her innocently.

Nandini: That's because you are a monster!

Manik: Even in the bed?

And there, Nandini looked at him wide eyed. Manik smirked, realising he had managed to dodge the topic so easily. He bend down, his nose almost touching hers and she crouched back letting out a small squeal.

Manik: What? Tell me, am I a monster even in bed?

Manik smiled which was anything but sweet. He pushed his face in her neck inhaling in her intoxicating scent. His arms rested on her either sides, completely trapping her between himself and the headboard.

The smile on his face turned into a low key smirk as he watched her tilt her neck to give him more access. Her cheeks crimson red and breathe shallow. Oh how much he loved his effect on her! He hadn't even layed a finger yet, and there she was all red already.

Manik: So sensitive, you are, no?

He chuckled pulling back and Nandini's eyes snapped open in his direction. It took her a moment to compose herself before she glared at him.

Nandini: As if you aren't

Manik: Ofcourse, I am not.

Nandini: You are! Accept it, Manik!

Manik groaned, clearly denying the harmless accusation thrown at him.

Manik: Prove it!

Nandini: Gladly.