Signing off.

I really wanted to end this by writing a happy farewell note but then, I realised if you guys are allowed to write what you feel - even if it is harsh or whatever, I am also allowed to write what I feel.

Honestly, I expected the flood in my comment section but never expected such harsh comments.

Never expected people to regret reading the book on the first place. I am sorry I made you people think that.

According to me, the ending I wrote made sense. It didn't, maybe to you all.

But it was quite clear from the time Nandini fell down the stairs, she had very less chances of survival and when that happened, I had people tell me how cliche it would be to show her alive by the end or how unnecessary the whole track would be if she survives.

I had people tell me how boring the book was getting when they were all happy with no problems.

I had people tell me I shouldn't kill Nandini because they would not be able to take sad endings.

I get it. I understand because I can't handle sad endings as well. They break my heart too, and I don't even read sad endings tbh.

Maybe my ending was not that good, or whatever it is I really understand but the response you guys gave me - it was more heartbreaking than writing the last chapter.

But again, it was a heartbreaking end and I understand how it feels.

I just don't understand how should I react so I guess I will just ignore all your comments and move on? I hope you guys don't mind me doing it now.

And Please, it is completely okay if you guys do not want to read my books from now on. I am not forcing anyone to read. So don't, if they are not of your taste. Don't rub it on my face, because I am a human being too and all I expect from you people is a little support.

I am not saying I want all happy comments, but atleast be considerate enough to not say harsh things to me?

Anyways, A good day to you all.

Thankyou for always sticking up to Forever.

Here, I am officially signing off.