Chapter 16: Teenage-Acting Dragon Hybrid

After "playing" with my food, I lost my appetite in animals. The last chicken that I ate didn't taste like anything at all. I became bored with animals. Maybe, I used up all my appetite in them when I was a Minecrafter.

"That's it for today," the deep voice said in my head.

I turned to see that the Endermen king was sanding right before me. If he had a mouth, I could tell he would smile. "That's it?' I asked. "No flying? No teleportation? No more food?"

"No," he answered. "We'll leave that for tomorrow. For now, you need to go back to your cell."

"What if I don't want to? What if I want to stay here?"

"You're suppose to be back in your cell and be ready for tomorrow."

"No!" This time, I didn't know my voice could be this deep without cracking. I stomped by gigantic foot, "I'm not going back there! You can't make me!"

He stared at me, unimpressed," Very well, then."

Then, two endermen soldiers appeared by my sides and tapped my shoulders. Soon, we were back at my cell.

I felt a burning sensation on my back before I heard and realized the sound of whipping. I turned around, with my eyes burning like the pain. "I'm tired of this!" I roared. I charged to the soldier that held the whip ready in his hand, and I took a sharp turn to slap him with my tail since I didn't know how to control it.

Then, I felt the powerful pain splashed all over my back. I groaned as more pain was whipped onto my legs, forcing me to collapse.

"I didn't want to do this," the king said pitifully. "But you must learn to cooperate with us."

Then, it was dark and silent.