Chapter 9: What is wrong with me?

I really wished that there is an instant solution to my madness. I looked down at my bloody hands and footprint. I'm scared. I don't understand why this was happening. I just snap and start going on a killing spree. And.... my stomach hurts. I started to throw up on the grass. I looked down to see blood and flesh. But, it didn't look like my flesh, it was a mixture of animals and mobs. There was a chicken leg, bacon parts, steaks, rotten meat, gun powder, skeleton bones, and a spider eye. And the worst thing is, they were all raw.

I continued puking. I smacked my lips and it tastes horrible. I went to the nearest water source and splashed water into my mouth. Then, I tasted more blood. I looked down at my hands. "F*ck!" I forgot that I had blood and meat in my hands. I washed them out as I spit out water from mouth dirty mouth.

I curled up into a ball and had my hands on my head, thinking that I've gone crazy. 'Well, I'm actually insane,' I thought. I really don't know what to do except panicking and crying like a baby next to the bloody pond. I really wished that everything is gone back to normal. It's me, Jocelyn, Dawn and Sky that are going on our own separate ferris wheel and make out or viewing the lit up carnival.

I started to sob as I mumble," I'm sorry, Jocelyn. I'm sorry, beautiful-" to my girlfriend who want even here.

~Flashback~

"Ty!" I heard her calling behind me. The bell just rang to say that class was over. My class finished about five minutes before it really ends, but Jocelyn's end right at the bell.

I stopped as I stuffed my hands in my pockets and turned around. "Hmm?" I tried to act cool around her, even though we're comfortable being around each other. But, I always feel so alive around her. She makes me forget that there are other people around us. She makes me feel like we alone are the only ones alive. She makes me forget that she's a girl and sometimes I thought she was a guy.

She looked so cool with her shorts, tank top with a cardigan over it, as her hair was loosely on her shoulders. Right now, she looked really nervous. "Umm... I was thinking if we could go to Starbucks."

"Sure." Even though I don't go to Starbucks much. I don't really enjoy much of the drinks there, but I have nothing against it. I just want to spend the most possible time with her.

She caught up with me and we walked to Starbucks. She ordered a grande caramel frapaccino and I decided to order the same thing. She insisted on paying, so I let her. Although men were the ones who pays, but, again, sometimes I forget she's a girl.

We got our order and sat outside on the chairs. It felt a bit uncomfortable, but it wasn't that bad. It was cold and hard. I placed my bag on the floor next to me.

"Ty, I brought you out here to ask you something," she explained.

My heart started pound hard. I can probably have a heart attack. "Yeah?"

"I felt....like I know you enough to make this decision. And, I was wondering if you would go out me."

My face started to become hot. "Jocelyn, I-I-"

Jocelyn got up,"I'm sorry." She was about to walk away, but I grabbed her hand. She gasped when I pulled her back. I placed my hands on her shoulders and turned her to face me.

"I would like to do that," I replied.

She smiled. "I love you, Ty."

I whispered," I love you, too."

~End of Flashback ~

I woke up with tears in my eyes. I couldn't really see. I guess my eyes are puffy from crying. I wonder what is wrong with me.