Chapter 30: Fight

"What the hell, Sylva?" I shouted.

"You betrayed me. All you're doing is toying with me. My feelings. And it hurted so much," she replied without changing the look on her face.

"This girl shouldn't be here. She should be back in the overworld, don't you think?"

"This human is dangerous. She knows who you are, and she's not dead."

"I thought you didn't want me to kill people."

"I do. But, this girl knows that you exist, so she shouldn't be alive."

"She won't tell on anyone! And, she still hasn't. "

"I'm sorry, Enderlox, but let her go, and you'll be spared."

I looked down at her pale face. She was barely breathing. I held her tightly against my chest. "No."

The soldiers had their sharp weapons pointed at me, ready to fight. My tail grew big and spiky as my claws are ready to strike. "If you want her, you'll have to go through me, the last male dragon hybrid!"

The soldiers hesitated to fight as I stepped towards them. One charged at me from the back. My tail threw the endermen into the water. A few started to throw their spears at me. I dodged some, and grabbed a few, that were still flying, and threw it back at them. Sylva watched me fight the endermen.

When the last one was down, I turned towards her. She looked at me with fear. I said," If you're going to let me go, then I won't fight you."

The endermen king appeared right beside her. His voice echoed through my head," You're not going anywhere, boy!"

"Try me!" I yelled.

A few big soldiers appeared behind him. I saw a cold, satisfied smile hiding in his emotionless face. "Last chance, boy!"

"I'm not giving up!"

"Suit yourself."

All of them came to attack me. I knew that I couldn't handle all of them. Maybe a couple, but by then, I would be out of energy. I focused on one, and tried to fly out of the way, but a spear caught my wings. I landed on my feet, but I think my bones almost cracked. I lost my balance, so I was on all fours. Still, I held Jocelyn in my arms, tightly.

"Give up!" the King shouted as a soldier planted his spear in my right leg.

I howled. "Never!"

The soldier kicked me down.

"Stop!" I heard Sylva.

"You!" I heard the King. Then, I heard a slap following it. Sylva yelped as she fell on the ground. "He's not the only one in trouble! What in the world were you thinking to sleep with him! You're a disgrace, which means that you can't live any longer!"

"No!" she screamed.

My legs started to move on their own, but it still ached!

Don't you dare hurt my girl! I heard he voice inside me. My body charged at the King and shoved him down to the ground.

"You okay?" a deep voice came out of my mouth. My hand reached for cheek.

Soon, he didn't have the strength to control my body anymore, so my legs collapsed. If only I could teleport fast.

"You fool," the King murmured. He got up and grabbed a spear. He held it up to my head, but I kicked him away.

By this time, I was surrounded by soldiers. I didn't have any room to make a move. I was stuck. One of the soldiers even stabbed me on my other leg. I couldn't move much.

However, the soldiers, one by one, were getting knocked down. Sylva was snapping their necks with her thin hands.

I grabbed a spear and threw it into a soldier head. Then, I kicked down the remaining soldiers, finishing them off with spears in parts of their body.

The King was up and watching us. He charged at me. I had no energy to fight him. I would dodge, but I was too slow. I didn't have time to teleport.

I heard the sound of a knife hitting a flesh, but that wasn't mine. It was Sylva, who was growling in pain.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry that this might be crappy. By the time I started going further into the section, I received the news that Daniel from Cyndago was successful in his suicide attempt. It took me time to process, even now I still can't take it as reality. It's not that I'm in denial, it's just something that I don't hear everyday. Please give some support to Cyndago, Markiplier, and the people who are deeply suffering from this recent event.

Check out their Facebook and Mark's YouTube for more information.