Chapter 8: I lied

I guess I lied to Jocelyn because I'm not fine. I feel like I'm going to burst again if I meet Dawn and Sky again, and that's exactly what happened.

It's been about a week since I had a fight with that couple.

"Guess what, Deadlox?" my girlfriend asked me, enthusiastically. She was pretty much bouncing on the ground, like her shoes had built in pogo sticks.

I answered as I was fishing, "What is it, babe?"

"We are going on a date tonight!"

"Where?" I was fighting for dominance against this fish I caught.

"To the carnival at this server. Lots of other Minecraftians love it there!"

"Cool," I was about to reel in this fish.

"With Sky and Dawn!"

"What?!" I stared at her, frozen. I really didn't care about my fishing rod that was pulled into the lake.

"Yeah," she started to look so uncomfortable. She looked down as she shifted her feet," Um - Dawn and I were planning this for a while. I thought this would make you and the two become friends again."

I couldn't believe her. A carnival, where many people will see me explode and try to kill them again or something.

Jocelyn looked like she noticed my reaction because she noted," You said you were fine and it was bad timing!"

That was true. I did say it, but I didn't actually mean it. I didn't want Jocelyn to know I lied, so I replied with a smile," So, when is the carnival?"

She tackled me with a hug as she giggled with relief." I knew you would agree to it!" And, she kissed me.

The carnival started in an hour after Jocelyn told me we were going on a double date. Jocelyn and I teleported to this server that I haven't ever visited, but it looked beautiful as soon as we spawned. Jocelyn clung onto my arm as we walked towards the entrance. The carnival was on a beach with some games, pony rides, a ferris wheel, and food.

I relaxed a bit, until I heard Dawn's voice," Hey, you lovebirds!"

Jocelyn shouted back," Where's your lovebird?"

Dawn pointed at the pony ride, where Sky was shouting out,"PONIES!"

The two girls laughed and I cracked a smile.

After awkward silent eye contacts and rides, we decided to eat. Well, Sky decided to eat, even though he's been eating buttery popcorn. "Don't mess with the budder!" He would yell in a playful way.

Jocelyn and I decided to share nachos and a hot fudge sundae as Sky and Dawn would eat their own burgers and fries.

The three would talk to each other about their days and such. I just ate some nachos slowly to avoid talking to them.

I was fine being left out, until I heard Adam grumble," I was still hiding from the monster. I couldn't let Dawn out either. He almost choke her to -"

I had enough. I slammed my hand on the table, getting some cheese on my hand. "What's your problem, dude? I said I was sorry! Can't you move on from that?"

He looked hurt and unimpressed at the same time. "Well, I'm sorry - wait. I'm not sorry! You almost killed my girlfriend, but she's been trying to be nice to you this whole day! Hasn't she gone through enough of your complaining? You didn't even say sorry to her!"

Jocelyn tried to pull me back down, but I slapped her hand away. "You thought that I wanted to be here? I don't! I'm only here because I respect my girlfriend! It's Dawn that planned this!"

He stood up from his chair. He looked annoyed and mad. " DON'T YOU DARE BLAME MY GIRLFRIEND, TY! SHE'S DONE NOTHING TO DESERVE HER TIME WASTED THIS WAY!"

I really couldn't take this anymore. "THEN,  WHY IS SHE STAYING WITH YOU? YOU SAID SHE DOESN'T DESERVE HER TIME BEING WASTED! ALL YOU DO IS BOSSING HER AROUND LIKE SHE'S YOUR MAID!"

Adam tackled me as he tipped the table over, throwing food everywhere. It must've landed on the girls as he punched me because Jocelyn screamed," STOP!"

We both stopped and looked at her. Her shorts and white tank top was ruined by the chocolate from the undae and the burgers. She glared at me, which made me just had it.

I teleported to my server and made sure that no one will come here except for me.