Chapter 6: Ty?!

"What's wrong with you, Ty?!" Sky demanded as he helped his girlfriend up.

"What do you mean?!" I asked as I got up," I was trying to apologize to you, but then, your girlfriend had to stop me! What is wrong with her?!"

Dawn, who was tearing up, answered," Sky told me what you did during your sprint parkour! I can't let you hurt him again!"

"Well, it was his fault to not consider anyone else's feelings towards his annoyance! I was about to apologize for pushing you, but now, I don't even regret it!" I teleported back to my own server. 'Running wasn't even worth it! That was a waste of my time!'

"Ty?" I heard a familiar voice right behind me.

I turned around to see my own girlfriend in her shorts and tank top with a concerned look. She had her hand about an inch away from my chest.

"Don't look at me!" I ordered as I turned around.

"Ty - I just -"

"Get out!"

"Ty, listen to me!"

"No, you listen to me! Get out or you'll get hur-" I gasped when I felt warm arms wrapped around my stomach.

"Please, babe," she whispered as she was crying," Don't get mad. I'm always here when you need me. I don't want you to be this way. I love you!"

I felt relaxed a bit and turned to look at her, but she wouldn't leave my back. So, K grabbed her arms and pulled free and place them on my neck. Then, I wrapped my arms around her sides. I pulled her close as tears were rushing down my face. "I'm sorry, beautiful. I'm just having a hard time."