Chapter 19: The Hunt

"Sylva, I think I should just rest back at my room," I said.

"Why? Are you tired?" she questioned.

"Kinda."

"Come on! You need to let all your stress out by hunting. Besides, you need your hunting skills up."

"It's not necessary right now."

"What's not right about hunting at a time like this?"

"It's just that I'm too tired."

"You're a dragon! You need this!"

"Yeah, but-"

"No buts. I'm taking you to the overworld. We need you to become an actual dragon!" She grabbed my hand and teleport us to the overworld.

The sun shined so bright, I had to cover my eyes. I looked around, surprised by the green grass and the trees. It's been so long since the last time I was here. It was when I was kidnapped by endermen. And also the time Seto and everyone else turned their backs on me. The thought of it made me angry.

Oink! I heard from 3 o' clock. I charged towards that direction. "Enderlox!" Sylva called. I didn't care. I needed to claw the lives out of anything. I need to release my stress. I swung at the pig, feeling its flesh tearing as my claws sliced it. It squealed. The music to my ears. I took out my hand and forced it into my mouth, cleaning my bloody hands and enjoying the raw meat.

What I need is a cow. They have a rich and juicy flavor, something that I'm craving for. My mouth waters and my ears become sneistive. I heard a cow about 54 blocks away. Instinctively, my wings flapped and I flew up straight until I was high enough to spot the cow. I did a backflip and folded my wings, diving like a peregrine falcon. I aimed for the cows body and held my claw on point. My claw got stuck in its body and I landed on a soft, big body. It tipped over and passed out. I held the skin and stripped the fur off of it. It was a buffet. My face digged into the feast, my teeth ripping flesh off of the animal. I chewed, my tongue enjoying the rich flavor of the blood and my teeth, enjoying the juicy texture.

"Enderlox!" Sylva called again. But, this time, she yelled with fear. It sounded like it was more of a question, asking if this was real life. Yes, it is real life, Sylva. You just didn't know.

I ignored her. I wanted meat. I needed food. The endermen served us horrible meat, considering the fact that there are no animals in the End. I'm glad I was given a chance to devour fresh, real, bloody meat. I was down to the skeleton. It was clean. I broke off a perfect bone and chewed on it, like a dog.

"Ty?" I heard a familiar voice.