Chapter 24: Play

It's been a week since I went back and forth. From the forests to the town. I decided to hunt more humans now, they taste way better than any other animals.

I lured mostly girls into the forest and "played" with them. They're more fun since they have their girly ways.

You creep! The voice in my head kept on reminding me.

It's my practice to get my dinner or even dessert.

It's nighttime and there was not many people on the street. I didn't think about my next plan, but my legs had their own instinct. They were taking me to my old house. I turned into a bird and flee in through the opened kitchen window. There were no lights that were on, so I assumed she was asleep or even moved out of the house. I'm sure she kept it since it's hard to get a new house built.

I became a cat to look around the house with my night vision.nothing has changed. Maybe Jocelyn misses me or she just doesn't care, which is odd since she's a crazy house decorator. The pictures of us two were in their picture frames. The kitchen was the same. The other decorations were still where I left them.

I walked up the stairs to the bedroom. The door was closed so I turned into my human form and turned the knob slowly. I carefully opened the door. And there she was, sleeping deeply. It was a beautiful scene. Her vunerably dozing on the bed that I used to lay in.

Don't you dare hurt my girl! The voice in my head became so loud, it rang in my ears.

Shut up!

I checked the chests for ropes and I found them. I gently tied a rope to each limbs. After her arms and legs were tied at the corners of the bed, I thought about leaving her there.

But... why can't I have some fun? I grabbed a think piece of scarf...

Don't...

Tied it around her mouth...

You...

I reached for her legs...

Dare...

I held her pants...

Touch...

I slowly slid them down...

Her!

I stopped. I couldn't move. The inner me was trying to get free and stop me. I used my energy to fight it off. Even though the battle wasn't physical, it was hard. It made me sweat, my body not knowing who to take. He was pushing me away from consciousness.

Quit it! I yelled through my inner lungs.

Never!

I had enough and used my fury to knock him off of me. I finally had the power to move again. Now, where was I?

Right. I slid her pants down.