22.5 • Taisho Secrets #2

How the other pillars view Inori:

• Himejima Gyomei: A very hardworking, determined, and honest child. I admire her perseverance, but she tends to work too hard for her own good. Listening to her talk about the stars is enlightening. She seems to like Tokito.

• Uzui Tengen: So flamboyant! Everything about her, from her head to her toes, is so flamboyant! Her kick is also so flamboyant! I just wished she didn't kick me there. She's small but will probably have an easy deliverable type of butt.

• Tomioka Giyu: I like her. She's nice and often talks to me.

• Iguro Obanai: She's hardworking and persistent. She's very young, so I hope she won't die. Kaburamaru seems to like her too.

• Shinazugawa Sanemi: I like her. Very strong and fast. I spar with her often, it's fun. She's like a little sister.

• Rengoku Kyojuro: She developed her own breathing style and even mastered many others! Amazing! She understands her weaknesses and utilizes her strengths! When it comes to agility and stamina, she surpasses the rest of us! She's hardworking, and we train together often to revise our forms! She is inspirational!

• Kanroji Mitsuri: She's super cute. She's younger than me, but she's always so calm and rational, it's majestic. Her hair is super pretty and her eyes are like jewels. She became a pillar at such a young age too, it's amazing. I love her.

• Kocho Shinobu: I like her because she's a very cute and hardworking girl. I admire her strength and perseverance. She's a nice and lovely little sister.

• Tokito Muichiro: I remember her.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☆.。.☆.。.:*☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

How Inori views the other pillars:

• Himejima Gyomei: I admire and respect him from the very bottom of my heart. I wish people would stop judging him based on his appearance because he's a very kind person.

• Uzui Tengen: He's flashy, loud, and has no sense of personal space, but he's a good person. I love his wives so much.

• Tomioka Giyu: He's actually a very nice person, he just needs to have more confidence in himself.

• Iguro Obanai: He's so strict and mysterious. I love his eyes because they're like mine, so I don't feel so lonely anymore. I often train with him to increase my sword precision skills. He is a very admirable person.

• Shinazugawa Sanemi: He saved my life, so I really respect him. He reminds me of Getsu-nii since they're both kind, but is rather aggressive with their words and actions. We spar often, and it's always so fun. 

• Rengoku Kyojuro: He is a very lively and optimistic person, I admire him for that. Whenever we bump into each other, he will always invite me to eat with him. He is radiant like the sun.

• Kanroji Mitsuri: She's a very kindhearted and delightful person. She's hardworking and utilizes all her strengths and talents well. I admire her very much. I wonder if wearing a skirt and an open uniform helps her perform her techniques better because she does a lot of gymnastic movements. I love her hair, it looks so cute. I think of her as an older sister.

• Kocho Shinobu: She treated me whenever I was injured and welcomed me into her family. I love all the girls at the Butterfly Estate, and I am thankful for the butterfly hairpin she gave me. It's sad to know that she will throw away her life for revenge, but I hope that she can go to the stars upon death so she can have a happier second life.

• Tokito Muichiro: I love him. He may not remember much, but I admire how he always tries to remember everything I said. I hope he can get his memories back soon so he will stop feeling uneasy.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☆.。.☆.。.:*☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Level of openness: 88%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☆.。.☆.。.:*☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙