Bonus Chapter: Demons Special

During the cleanup of the final battle, Goto the kakushi slipped and hit his head on a stray rubble. His soul left his body and visited the demons down in hell.

"Um, good day." Goto's soul took out a notebook and a pen that came out of nowhere. "This time, I will be asking the demons a rather personal question. How did it feel like to be killed by a certain breathing style? Let's start with Star Breathing—wow, there are a lot of lower moons here."

"Fast," Lower Moon One answered. "I couldn't see her at all. That cloning technique was awesome though."

"Her swords were so bright, I think I went blind." Lower Moon Two nodded, strumming her shamisen. "I underestimated her because she was tiny, but her speed was extraordinary."

"It was swift and left me in no pain." Another demon blushed, smiling goofily. "She talked about the stars before I fully crumbled. That slayer was so cool and pretty, I felt like I was being judged by a kind angel."

"Angel? That slayer was ruthless." A demon boy shook his head. "I even told her where my food storage is, and she still killed me. You're lucky your death was quick, mine was painful. I can tell just from her eyes how much she hates me."

"Doesn't that slayer have a mixed personality or something?" Lower Moon Three mumbled. "One second she was smiling, and then she's cursing the life out of me."

"Huh? She's usually silent unless it's about the stars. What did she say?"

"You fucking demon moons have been chasing the fuck out of me for the last fucking year and you still don't know jack fucking shit about my goddamn name!" The demon mimed. "It's always 'silver-rainbow hair and mismatched eyes' like jackass, I have a god-fucking-name and it's Hoshizora-to-the-fucking-stars-Inori. And then she went and killed me."

"Wow." The other demons were stunned. "Okay, but you gotta admit her Star Breathing and multiple breathing styles were awesome. I don't think I mind being killed by her."

"Yeah!" another Lower Moon One exclaimed. "She was super fast and so pretty. I wouldn't have minded being killed by her. I mean, better her than the Wind Pillar."

"I see." Goto wrote down the demons' responses. "Well then, on to the next breathing—holy God, it's the upper moons! Um, your opinions about Star Breathing please?"

"That girl...Yoriichi's student was...strong," Kokushibo muttered. "Her movements resembled that of a fairy...graceful, swift, and full of tricks."

"I was taken aback." Akaza, now turned back into Hakuji, seemed to be in a daze. "She came out of nowhere and saved Kyojuro. She didn't kill me but I felt...thrilled at the thought of fighting against her Star Breathing, especially since it's gonna be a battle of speed rather than strength."

"It hurts so much," Hantengu wailed, sniffling and sobbing like the pathetic loser he is. "I don't like her. She's too cruel. I am just a weakling, yet she showed me no mercy."

"That shitty little brat. I almost killed her if it weren't for that other brat," Gyokko grumbled. "Screw those two. They ruined my pots. Unforgivable."

"Unpleasant." Muzan deadpanned. "Her Star Breathing, her imitation of Sun Breathing, both of them were very unpleasant."

"Hahaha...she sounds like fun." Douma clapped his hands. "Oh man, now I really wish I had the chance to meet her, or at least see the truth about her so-called beauty. Well, being poisoned by that other beautiful girl was also a good way to go, so I'm satisfied."

"Ah, I see." Goto sweatdropped. "Now then, to the next breathing style please."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☆.。.☆.。.:*☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

:*☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙