43.5 • Taisho Secrets #3

· Since she lacks raw strength, Inori's swords are very light. The lightness is utilized for her quick techniques. Her swords are double-edged because her techniques consist of a lot of spins and pirouettes.

· Inori, Mitsuri, and Shinobu have the same swordsmith, Tecchikawahara Tecchin, who is also the current chief of the Village of Swordsmiths.

· Kanamaru's name [金丸] has the kanji 'gold' in it. Inori named him that to match Ginko [銀子] who has silver in her name. Kanamaru and Ginko often argue about this.

· Unlike Ginko, Kanamaru doesn't mind Inori having pets as long as that pet doesn't make a sound. He's jealous that her attention was divided but he knew how much Inori loved animals, so he tried to tolerate their presence.

· Hinatsuru, Makio, and Suma had unofficially adopted Inori as their daughter.

· Sanemi regrets buying the haori because he didn't know how to give it to her, but was secretly happy Inori liked it.

· Inori was almost never seen without her celestial haori, and none of the pillars, sans Sanemi and Muichiro, ever found out where she got it from.

· Inori's favorite pillar is Muichiro. But her top three, Muichiro excluded, are Sanemi, Shinobu, and Kyojuro in that order. Tengen is actually tied to third place with Kyojuro, but she will never admit that out loud. If Hinatsuru was a pillar, she would be in the top three too.

· It appears that Inori has a habit of breaking apart or digging through her food before putting it in her mouth, though she doesn't seem to realize she does that.