Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY

Amara's outfit:

Chapter Three 🐺 Pack Mentality 🐺

Chapter Three
🐺 Pack Mentality 🐺

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked as him, Scott and Amara walked through the halls of the school, "I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott said.

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently." Stiles said making Amara and Scott looked at him weird, "None of us needed to know that." Amara said. "A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." Scott said and Stiles nodded.

"Noted. Let me take a guess here -" Stiles started to say but Scott shook his head, "No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." Scott said and Stiles shook his head slightly. "No, of course not." He said making Amara raise her eyebrows, "Your heartbeat disagrees." She said and he pointed at her

"One- You're a snitch. Two- Yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." Stiles said and realization crossed over Scott's features.

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." Scott said making Stiles look at him like he was crazy, "Who, Derek?" Stiles asked  hitting Scott in the back of the head before continuing, "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail? Also, Amara is literally a Werewolf. She's been through this before." Stiles said and Amara nodded.

"You need help? Here's what happened. You had a dream about a girl you just started dating and it turned into a nightmare where you killed her. It's just your nerves and hormones messing with your head. I probably had dreams of killing the two of you when my wolf powers came in." Amara said making Stiles frown while Scott nodded, "I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real."

"How real?" Stiles asked as they walked outside, "Like it actually happened." Scott said and Amara froze. "Okay, maybe it did." She said making the boys stop and look at what was in front of them. Deputies, including Makena, were walking around, taking pictures of the back door of the bus hanging by its hinges with four large claw marks on the door. Blood covered the seats and also trailed to the outside of the bus a bit.

"Hi, mom."

🐺

"I'm sure she's fine." Amara said running after Scott who was freaking out, "She's not answering my texts, Amara." Scott stressed typing away at his phone. "It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence." Stiles said, "Just help me find her, okay? Do you see her?" Scott asked and Amara shook her head.

At some point Scott had gotten so frustrated to the point he had punched a random locker, denting it to the point it was bearly hanging by the hinges.

Eventually Scott ran into Allison and Stiles and Amara stood back. "Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled." The over head speaker said making a bunch of students groan while Amara scoffed.