Ch. 22 - FURY

Amara's outfit:

Chapter Twenty-Two🦎 Fury 🦎

Chapter Twenty-Two
🦎 Fury 🦎

"Oh, hold on! Stop! Did you see that? Scroll back." Scott said as he, Stiles, Makena and Stilinski watched the camera footage from the hospital. "That's him! That's Matt!" Stiles said pointing at the screen making his dad look at it confused, "All I can see is the back of someone's head."

"Matt's head, yeah! I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium! It's weird." Stiles said making his dad look at him weird, "Are you crazy?" Stilinski asked making Stiles sigh.

"All right, fine. Then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?" Stiles said and Makena looked at him weird, "Millions! Literally! Amara and I both own many." She said. "Okay, can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras." Stiles asked and Stilinski keeps the footage going until Stiles spoke up again, "Right there! Stop, stop! See, there he is again."

'You mean there's the back of his head again."

'Okay, but look- he's talking to someone." Stiles says and Scott leans in for a clearer view before his eyes widen, "He's talking to my mom."

🦎

"Amara." Someone said shaking her shoulder gently making Amara jump up. Deaton helped her sit up before she looked around, "Where's Lydia and Peter?" She asked and he sighed and shrugged.

"They were gone when I got here. Let me see your arm." He said and she held her arm out that was starting to heal. "The good thing with Peter clawing your arm it caused the mistletoe to leave your system so you have your magic and the wolfsbane should be gone by now." He said and she nodded slightly.

"We need to get Derek up. There's not much time." Deaton said before starting up, he helped Amara stand up before quickly grabbing her arms as she stumbled a bit. They both walked over Derek and Amara kicked his arm, "Derek!" Amara yelled as she kicked him again.

"Maybe this will help." Deaton said before pulling out a dog whistle making her laugh as he brought it up to his lips before blowing into it. Derek jolts awake with a sharp breath before he noticed Deaton and Amara in front of him. "Can you hear me? I need you to answer, Derek. We don't have much time." Deaton says.

"That sounds... What was it?" Derek asks as Amara helps him sit up, before laughing at the look on his face when Deaton held up the dog whistle. Annoyed, Derek attempts to stand. But he wobbles, nearly toppling back to the floor as Deaton and Amara grabs him, "You're going to be weak for several hours." Deaton said.

Clutching to Deaton's arm, Derek's gaze moves to the broken floorboards and the hole in the floor of the house. "It actually happened." He said before looking Amara over worriedly, "Don't worry- Amara's okay and you're still an Alpha. But, as usual, not a particularly competent one..." Deaton
Says making Amara laugh.