Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR

Amara's outfit:
Parking Garage -

Amara's outfit:Parking Garage -

School -

Chapter Six🐺 Heart Monitor 🐺

Chapter Six
🐺 Heart Monitor 🐺

Scott carried plastic bags full of groceries into a dimly lit parking garage. But after a moment of walking the rows, he pauses. With several confused glances it becomes obvious: he can't remember where he parked.

"Damn it." He mumbled before going back to the door and going up to the fourth level. He walked around, looking from car to car before coming to a halt, still lost. He set the bags down and pulled out his mother's car keys, holding them up, clicking the lock button. He listened for a moment before hearing a distant beep from the level above him making him groan.

He went to pick up the bags again but a bottle of milk fell out and started rolling. "Oh, crap!" He mumbled before chasing after it before sighing as it rolled under a car. Before he could do anything, the bottle slowly rolled back, trailing milk behind from four small punctured holes.

Scott furrowed his brows before hearing a low growl making him slowly look up. He slowly rises to a standing position, turns and just runs for it. Pounding the pavement, he glanced back to see a dark shape hurtle from behind a parked car, loping on all fours, it's coming right for him. Scott tears around the next corner, diving into the shadows behind a car.

The garage lies silent except for his own pounding heart. He gazes down at his chest all too aware of the loud thumping. Closing his eyes, he tries to calm his breathing before getting up.

He leaps onto the hood of a car making the alarm blare before he jumps onto another car, making it's alarm turn on as well. He quickly goes from car to car, every single one's alarm going off, making the sound of his rapid heart beat.

He turned the corner and ran in between two car, taking a deep breath as all he could hear was the car alarms. That was until his phone started ringing making his eyes widen. "No. No, stop." He mumbled as he tried to quickly get his phone out of his pocket.

All of the sudden, someone grabbed his shoulders, pulling him up before slamming him down onto the car. He looked up at them wide eyed before sighing in relief when he saw it was Amara looking at him in amusement. "And now you're dead." Amara said as Derek walked up to the car with his arms crossed.