Ch. 63 - DREAMCATCHERS

Amara's outfit:
Station / On The Road / Crime Scene -

Amara's outfit:Station / On The Road / Crime Scene -

School / Tracy's House / Station -

Chapter Sixty-Three🎭 Dreamcatchers 🎭

Chapter Sixty-Three
🎭 Dreamcatchers 🎭

"Ohhh, I should've got a haircut." Stilinski said as he looked onto the mirror and messed with his hair, "Well, you know, someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles said only to earn a flick to the back of the head by Amara. "I think you look great." She said and he smiled at her, "Thank you daughter I should have had." He said making Amara smile smugly at Stiles as he frowned.

"Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea." Stilinski said as he started to take off his tie until Stiles stopped him, "What? Dad. Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman- or man." Stiles said making Amara chuckle.

"It's a woman, Stiles."

"Okay..."

"A very beautiful woman." Stilinski said, "What beautiful woman, by the way?" Stiles asked and Stilinski smiled. "None of your business. Any one of you." Stilinski said making Stiles point at Makena, who was going through some papers. "But Makena knows." He said and Makena nodded, "Yes, because I'm the one who set it up." She said making Stiles pout slightly..

"I want to know."

"Stilinski!" Someone yelled making them all turn, "Stilinski!" The person yelled again as they all walked out the office to a kid named Donovan in handcuffs being held by Parrish and Deputy Clark and Tracy's dad in front of them. "I'm going to kill you!" Donovan said making Amara raise her eyebrows.

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out." Stilinski said and Donovan shook his head.

"I'm not angry, like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window- I'm angry, like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a knife, and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and you ask, "Why?", remember right now. Because this is why." Donovan said and it was quiet for a minute until Stiles spoke up.