Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE

Amara's outfit:
On the road -

School / Stiles' House / Hospital -

Chapter Nine
🐺 Wolf's Bane 🐺

"You're going to fast!" Scott yelled and Amara smirked, "No girl is ever gonna love you with that mentality." She said before she pressed harder on the gas pedal. "Also, that's the whole point of a car chase, Scotty. You're supposed to drive faster then the person chasing you." She said, glancing back at Kate Argent's car. Currently, Amara, Scott and Stiles were in Derek's car in the middle of a car chase with Kate.

Stiles throws nervous glances back at Kate who kept going faster whenever Amara did. "I think she's catching up!" Stiles said from the back seat and Amara smirked, "Not for long." She said then pushed the gas pedal to the floor.

"Amara you're gonna kill us!" Scott yelled from the passenger seat and Amara smiled, "Dying in a car chase. Cool." She said. Stiles back to see Kate no longer driving behind them, "They're gone." He said and the glances to the police scanner in his lap and raises the volume. "All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works." They heard someone say making Amara sigh.

"Hold on to something." Amara said and then a few second later she took a sharp turn into the Iron Works. Scott climbed into the back seat while Amara skidded to a stop in front of Derek. She reached over, throwing the door open for him, "Get in, dickwad!" She yelled and he made a beeline to the car.

Tires spin across the pavement, kicking up dust as Amara took off while bullets hit the side of the car. "What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott questioned and Derek groaned in frustration, "I had him!" He yelled in frustration and Amara cocked an eyebrow, "The Alpha?" She asked and he nodded.

"He was right in front of me. And then the idiot police show up." He said and Stiles leaned forward slightly, "Hey, hey, hey, they're just doing their jobs." He tried to defend them but Derek shot him a look making Stiles sit back. "Thanks to someone who decided to making me the most wanted fugitive in the state." Derek said throwing a glare back at Scott, "Can we seriously get past that? Yes, I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott defeated.