Ch. 91 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY

Amara's outfit:
Tate Ranch -

Home / School / Scott's House / Tate Ranch / Woods -

Chapter Ninety-One
Said The Spider To The Fly

"Wolves, or Werewolves?" Malia asked as she laid on her bed, reading a book about France while Lydia and Amara stood in front of her. "They said wolves." Amara said and Malia flops onto her back and continues reading her book, "Not interested. You go." She said making Amara roll her eyes as she and Lydia glanced at each other.

"Liam was asking for help from the Werecoyote, not the Banshee or the Werewitch." Lydia said after setting down a suitcase, "Why me?" Malia asked and Amara shrugged slightly. "Maybe because you're the former animal." Amara said and Malia raised her eyebrows, "You can turn into a wolf." She said and Amara rolled her eyes.

"Yes, but I didn't spend most my life as a wolf. No one understands mysterious animal situations like you do." She said and Malia flops back onto her stomach and looks at Amara and Lydia with her book still in her hands. "I'm done with mysterious animal situations. I want mysterious men- French ones." Malia said.

Lydia makes a face at Malia before noticing that the website tracking Malia's flight to Paris is blinking "REROUTED". "Your flight's delayed." Lydia said and Malia shook her head, "No, no... It's re-routed. There's a difference." She said making Amara cock an eyebrow at her.

"Delayed is what happens when a flight is rerouted. So, you have plenty of time to help-" Amara said but trailed off when she got distracted by another pop-up on Malia's laptop before continuing. "...And there's a storm system shutting down Charles DeGaulle Airport." She said.

Malia glances back to look at the computer before shrugging and returning to her book, "It's a minor shower." She said making Amara and Lydia look at each other before they gave Malia a look. Malia sighs before turning around and slamming her laptop shut and arguing in a defensive voice.

"Liam's got everything covered. They were just dead wolves. It doesn't sound supernatural to me." Malia said and Amara raised her eyebrows, "We're in Beacon Hills, Everything is supernatural."