Ch. 21 - PARTY GUESSED

Amara's outfit:
Railway Depot -

Amara's outfit:Railway Depot -

Lydia's House / Hale House -

Chapter Twenty-One🦎 Party Guessed 🦎

Chapter Twenty-One
🦎 Party Guessed 🦎

Derek crouched down and opened a chest full of chains and Isaac looked at the symbol on the inside of the lid. "What is that?" He asked and before Derek or Amara could answer, Boyd spoke up, "It's a triskele. The spirals mean different things. Past, present future; mother, father, child." Boyd explained and Amara smiled at him from where she stood in the doorway of the subway with Erica.

"Do you know what it means for out family?" Amara asked and he shrugged slightly, "Alpha, Beta, Omega?" He asked and Amara and Derek looked at each other impressed. "That's right. It's a spiral- it reminds us that we can all rise to one or fall to another. Betas can become Alphas, but Alphas can also fall to Betas, or even Omegas." Derek explained.

"Like Scott?" Isaac asked and Derek sighed, "Scott's with us now." He said and he raised his eyebrows. "Really? Then where is he now?" He asked as he glanced around slightly, "He's looking for Jackson. Don't worry, he's not gonna have it easy tonight, either. None of us will. There's a price you pay for this kind of power. You get the ability to heal, but tonight, you're gonna want to kill anything you can find." Derek said as he dug around the chest.

"Good thing I had my period last week, then." Erica said making Amara laugh, "Tell me about it." She said. "Well, this one's for you." He said as he held up a metal headband with screws in it and Amara hummed and nodded. "Oh, that ones fun. Stopped me from running anywhere." She said before stepping down from the train, "Well, I have to go get ready for a party." She said making them look at her.

"What? Are you not gonna be here tonight?" Isaac asked and Amara shook her head, "No, but my mom might be. Today's Lydia's birthday and shes having a party." She said and Derek raised his eyebrows at her. "A party is more important that three werewolves on a full moon?" He asked and she nodded.

"When you've promised Lydia Martin that you'll she there, it is."

🦎