Ch. 16 - ABOMINATION

Amara's outfit:
Animal Clinic / Railway Depot -

Amara's outfit:Animal Clinic / Railway Depot -

School / Lacrosse Game -

Chapter Sixteen🦎 Abomination 🦎

Chapter Sixteen
🦎 Abomination 🦎

"They're on their way back. So we don't have much time to talk." Deaton said as Scott held up his shirt to show a wound Derek gave him. "You wont be able to heal naturally because of Derek so Amara will heal you herself." Deaton said making Scott furrow his brows.

"You can heal people?" Scott asked, looking at Amara who took a deep breath while rubbing her hands together. "I can heal burns." Amara said and Scott looked at both her and Deaton confused, "But this isn't a burn." He said and Deaton nodded. "That's why she has to burn you first. Her healing properties wont stop at just a burn, if you have a cut underneath or near the burn it'll heal it too." Deaton said before nodding at Amara.

Amara's hands started to glow a red hot color before she pressed her hand over Scott's wound making him groan out in pain. A moment later she pulled her hand back and held it out in front of the wound. Her eyes started to glow her golden yellow-firey red mix as glowing reddish-orange veins started trailing up her arm as the wound healed.

"Okay, there." Amara said, stepping back one the wound was completely healed making Scott look down at it for a moment before looking ar Deaton. "Okay, how do you know all this? Actually, how do you know anything?" Scott asked and Deaton shook his head slightly, "That's a longer story. What I can tell you is I know about your kind. Your kind and Amara's and her mother's kind I can help. This.." He said as he lifts the sheet from a man's torso to reveal numerous and bloody slash wounds on the body.

"This is something different."

"That's one of Argent's hunters right?" Amara asked and Deaton nodded, "Do you know what did it?" Scott asked. "No. But the Argents will. And this is the crucial part. They'll have some kind of record or book. It'll have descriptions, histories, notations of all the things they've discovered." Deaton said making Scott look at him wide eyes, "All of the things? How many different things are there?"