Ch. 79 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS

Amara's outfit:
On The Road -

Scott's House / Woods / Station -

Chapter Seventy-Nine🌒 The Beast Of Gévaudan 🌘

🌒 The Beast Of Gévaudan 🌘

"Amara?"

"We just came from his place. Half of his stuff was gone. You can't let him leave." Amara said the second Stilinski answered the phone both while Lydia drove. "It's okay. I got a call from dispatch- he's headed for the highway." Stilinski said and Lydia sighed, "Can you stop him?"

"Stopping him is one thing. Getting him to turn around...?" He said and Amara and Lydia looked at each other, "Leave that to us." Lydia said.

Parrish, who is speeding down the road until suddenly, he runs over a spike strip making him stop. He gets out of his car to inspect his tires and sighed in frustration just before police sirens are heard from up on the overpass. Just then, Stilinski walks down the hill toward Parrish, who only gets more frustrated.

"I don't remember giving you any vacation time." Stilinski said and Parrish groaned, "Those were new tires!" He said and Stilinski shrugged. "Well, they're scrap rubber now. How about I call a tow for you?" Stilinski suggested and Parrish
sighed and rolled his eyes as he turns back to his car to grab his phone.

"I'll call one myself." He said but before he could do anything Lydia pulled up making him groan as she and Amara climbed out the car. "You're all out of your minds! You know that?" He asked and Amara shrugged, "You can't leave." She said making him look at her.

"I can't stay! I'm a Hellhound. I have the word "Hell" in my name! Hell!" He said and Stilinski gives him a hard look, "You're also one of my best deputies." He said and Parrish shook his head. "You guys don't get it! The bodies I see in my dream are because of me. And there's gonna be more- a lot more." Parrish said and Lydia shrugged.

"I've been predicting death longer than you. The things I've seen and felt? They don't always happen." She said and Amara nodded in agreement, "And I dont know if you remember but... I have the same dreams except I'm burning them." Amara said.