Ch. 106 - THE CHASE

Amara's outfit:

┕━🌒 🐺🕯🔥 🌘━┙

┕━🌒 🐺🕯🔥 🌘━┙

- CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-SIX - 🏹 The Chase 🏹

🏹 The Chase 🏹

Ximena stopped the car next to a gas pump outside the auto shop before getting out of the car, moving around to the other side to help Eli out with his ankle. The both of them walked around the car and Eli grabbed the pump and went to put gas into the car.

"Thanks for helping me out." Eli said a bit awkwardly as he looked at Ximena and she smiled at him, "No problem." She said. Ximena glanced around before noticing a car driving right towards them, making her eyes widen.

She quickly pulled Eli back, running towards the doors of the shop as the car crashed into their car, making the two teens fall to the ground. Glass flew everywhere while the gas pump fell over, gas leaking onto the ground, mixing with the rain. Ximena and Eli quickly got up and ran over to the door as Eli pulled keys out.

Allison stepped out of the car and started walking towards him as Eli got the door open before him and Ximena quickly ran in, closing the door behind them. Allison continued to follow them, making no kind of reaction when the cars blew up in flames behind her.

Eli and Ximena quickly ran into the garage part of the shop before dropping down next to a car a little ways away from the door. "It's Allison Argent..." Ximena whispered, making Eli look at her, "What?" He asked. "Allison Argent. I don't if your dad ever mentioned her. She was Amara's first love, also dated Scott for a little while. She's an Argent, a hunter. She died like fifteen years ago." Ximena said and Eli raised his eyebrows, "She doesn't seem very dead." He said before they heard the sound of metal scraping.

Eli leaned down to look under the cars to see Allison's shoes. His eyes widened and he grabbed Ximena's arm before quickly and quietly moving away from the car. Allison glanced around before walking away from the car, not noticing Eli and Ximena up on top of one of the car lifts.

Ximena leaned down to look under the car to look at Allison before the two of them quietly climbed down. Eli a nearby wrench and ran at Allison, making Ximena's eyes widen as she tried to stop him. He swung at Allison but she quickly dodged before swinging her bow at him, which he blocked. He tried to swing at her again but she stepped back, making him hold up the wrench as if it was a baseball bat. He ran at her again but she hit him in the stomach with her bat. He leaned up against a car and she hit him again, making him fall to the ground.