Ch. 42 - RIDDLED

Amara's outfit:
Scott's house / Stiles's House / Hospital / Eichen House -

Amara's outfit:Scott's house / Stiles's House / Hospital / Eichen House -

School / Hospital -

Chapter Forty-Two🦊 Riddled 🦊

Chapter Forty-Two
🦊 Riddled 🦊

Amara  woke up to her phone ringing making her grab it to see Scott calling her. "Scott?" She asked after she answered the call, "I need you to get over here as quick as you can." Scott said and Amara furrowed her brows as she sat up.

"What's wrong?" She asked and he sighed, "Somethings wrong with Stiles." He said and her eyes widened as she quickly got out of bed. "Okay, I'll be over in a couple minutes." She said and he sighed in relief, "Okay." He said before hanging up.

A few minutes later, Amara walked into Scott's house as he and Isaac walked down the stairs. "Okay, let's go." Scott said and they were about to walk out but Scott's phone started ringing making him pull it out to see Stiles calling him.

"Stiles?" He asked after he instantly answered, "Did you call him? Did you call my dad?" Stiles asked making him sigh. "No, just Amara and Isaac. We're coming to find you. Can you figure out where you are? Try to find something and tell us where to look." Scott said as he glanced up at Amara and Isaac who was listening in.

"It's a basement... I think-I think I'm in some kind of basement..." Stiles said still breathing heavily, "In a house?" Scott asked. "No, it looks bigger- like, industrial. I think there's a furnace. But it's cold. It's freezing down here. I gotta turn the-I gotta turn the phone off, Scott, It's going to die." Stiles said making his eyes widen.

"Wait, wait, wait! What else is there? What do you see?" Scott said trying to get more clues as to where he could be. "The phone's dying. I can't talk. I have to go. Please..." Stiles whispered shakily. "Stiles... Why are you whispering?" Scott asked worriedly.

"Because I think there's someone in here with me..." Stiles whispered making Scott look up at Amara and Isaac wide eyed.

🦊