Ch. 39 - GALVANIZED

Amara's outfit:

Chapter Thirty-Nine🦊 Galvanized 🦊

Chapter Thirty-Nine
🦊 Galvanized 🦊

"Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do." Stiles said as he walked into the locker room. "Dude, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this?" Scott asked, sounding tired making Stiles scoff, "We do this for Coach."

"I thought we did this to Coach."

"Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it." Stiles said making Scott sigh, "But it's the middle of the night."

"12:15 actually." Stiles said opening his locker. "Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. I called Amara and she said 'fuck you, goodnight' so we're already down one person. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two -" Stiles counted down and Scott slowly emerged out of the shadows with his eyes glowing right as Stiles turned around making him gasp and fall to the ground, "One."

"I hate you." Stiles said and Scott laughed, helping him up. Scott was about to say something but suddenly someone grabbed their shoulders and yelled "Boo!" Making both scream and Stiles grab onto Scott.

At the sound of laughing, Stiles shined the flashlight to see Amara standing there looking at them with a wide smile while laughing. "Amara! What the hell are you doing?!" Stiles yelled, waving his arms around, as Amara smiled at them. "Scaring you two before we prank Coach." She said.

"I thought you were asleep!" Stiles said dramatically and she scoffed, "You really think I would pick sleep over pranking Coach? Are you even my best friend?"

🦊

Amara and Scott pulled up next to each other as the twins pulled in a little ways away from them. Amara and Scott glanced at each other before climbing off their bikes and walking over to the twins. "You're back in school?" Scott asked ans Ethan shook his head, "No, just to talk."

"Oh, that's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually you're just hurting, maiming, and killing..." Stiles said as he walked up to them, "You guys need a pack. We need an Alpha- or two." Aiden said and Amara scoffed, "Yeah, absolutely not! That's very hilarious, though." She said.

"You came to us for help- we helped." Ethan said and Stiles squinted at him, "You beat his face into a blood pulp! That's not helping- in my opinion, that's actually counter-productive." Stiles said and Scott shrugged slightly. "Why would we say yes?" He asked, gesturing to himself and Amara.

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden said as Isaac walked up to them. "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." Isaac said while Amara nodded slightly and crossed her arms over her chest.