Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION

Amara's outfit:
Lydia's House -

School / Woods / Animal Clinic -

Chapter Eighty-Two⚡Superposition⚡

Chapter Eighty-Two
Superposition

Amara had her eyes closed as she laid next to Lydia when all if the sudden Lydia shot up, screaming. "Woah, hey! Lydia, what's wrong?" Amara asked as she grabbed Lydia's arm, "Did you hear that?" Lydia asked and Amara furrowed her brows.

"All I heard was you screaming." Amara said and Lydia shook her head, "No, it was the sound of a train passing through the room..." Lydia said and Amara raised her eyebrows. "Is there any possibility that you were having a nightmare?" Amara asked and Lydia shook her head slightly, "I wasn't asleep..."

Amara walked into the school and instinctively walked over to a locker and leaned against it. A couple minutes later, Lydia walked up to her, looking at her in confusion. "Who are you waiting for? You normal wait at my locker." Lydia asked making Amara furrow her brows before looking at the locker she was leaning against.

"I'm not sure..." Amara trailed off slightly making Lydia hum slightly, "Come on. We got to get to math." Lydia said, grabbing Amara's hand as Amara groaned. "I hate math." Amara said and Lydia chuckled, "Oh, I know. You say it everytime we study." Lydia said.

Malia sat in math class when Lydia and Amara walked into class as the bell rang. "I'm impressed with most of you. It really speaks to your study habits and your commitment to your own education. Everyone else? See me for extra help." Ms. Flemming said as she started passing out graded papers.

Ms. Flemming gave Malia a knowing look and handed her the quiz making Malia look at it to see she was given a D-. Malia growled under her breath as she gripped the edges of her desk so hard that her claws came out. Lydia immediately began distracting Ms. Flemming while Amara hid Malia's hand and gave her a look.

"Ms. Flemming-" Lydia started to say but Ms. Flemming cut her off, "I already told you, Lydia- I don't give extra credit for alternate equations based on your own theoretical findings." She said making Lydia make an awkward as Ms. Flemming walks away to continue passing back the test.