Ch. 33 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH

Amara's outfit:
The School -

Argent's House / Electric Substation / Hospital / School -

Chapter Thirty-Three
The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Tires burning up the pavement, Scott races his motocross bike to a stop in the school's parking lot. He yanks his helmet off just as Stiles' Jeep soars in beside him. "Where is she?" Stiles asked and before Scott could say something someone called out to them, "Over here!" Amara called out and they spot Amara and Allison coming out of the shadows with Lydia.

"It's the same thing- same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here." Lydia said and Stiles' eyes widened. "You found a dead body?" He asked and Lydia shook her head, "Not yet..." She said making him squint at her. "Not yet? What do you mean, not yet? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." He said making her scoff.

"Oh, no. I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." Lydia said as Amara suddenly caught the scent of blood making her glance around. "How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body!" Stiles said as Amara tapped Scott's shoulder making him look at her and she nodded off at the distance.

"Guys...?" Scott said, catching their attention, "Found the dead body." Amara said and they followed her line of sight to the Beacon Hills High School sign atop which Deputy Graeme lies. Garrote around her neck, blood streaming down the stone and brick.

"Mom, the Darah killed a Deputy. You're a Deputy." Amara said as she followed her mother as Makena grabbed her stuff for work. "Amara, I'm gonna be fine." Makena said and Amara gave her a look, "Well now you're not because you just jinxed yourself." Amara said and Makena sighed softly before turning to her daughter and grabbing her shoulders.

"If you think I would let the Darach kill me then I am very disappointed in you." Makena said and Amara signed, "I just don't want you to die..." Amara said in a slight whisper making Makena sigh and kiss her forehead. "Sweetheart, I promise I'll be careful. But if the Darach picks me, I'm not going down without a fight." Makena said before grabbing her belt.