Ch. 25 - TATTOO

Amara's outfit:
Tattoo Shop / On The Road -

Amara's outfit:Tattoo Shop / On The Road -

School / Hospital / Hale House -

Chapter Twenty-Five
Tattoo

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture..." A tattoo artist said as he looked at a poorly drawn picture of two lines, one thicker than the other. "See, I told you there was no point." Amara said making Scott look over at her as she flipped though one of the books of tattoo designs

"Hey, Scott! You sure you don't want something like this?" Stiles asked as he held up a drawing of a large lizard monster making Scott give him a look while Amara chuckled. "Too soon?" Stiles asked before nodding slightly, "Yeah..." He said and Amara held up the book she was looking through.

"What about this one?" Amara asked making them look over at a tattoo design of a Werewolf that you'd see in an older movie. "Are you sure that's not too soon for you?" Stiles asked making her squint at him, "Irrelevant." She said making Scott chuckle and shake his head.

"I don't know, man. Are you sure about this? I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head slightly, "I'm not changing my mind." He said and Amara walked over to stand next to Stiles. "Why the two bands?" She asked and he shrugged slightly, "I just like it." He said and she nodded.

"Fair."

"But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning? You know, or something?" Stiles asked and Scott nodded slightly, "Getting a tattoo means something." He said and Stiles raised his eyebrows. "I don't think that's-" He started to say but the tattoo artist cut him off, "He's right. Tattooing goes back thousands of years. The Tahitian word tatua means 'to leave a mark,' like a rite of passage." He said and Amara pointed at him and nodded.

"He's right." She said and Scott chuckled, "Yeah, see? He gets it!" He said and Stiles scoffed. "He's covered in tattoos, Scott-literally." Stiles said and Amara chuckled and patted his shoulder, "You're just jealous that he's cooler than you." She said making him roll his eyes while the tattoo artist turned to Scott.