Ch. 64 - CONDITION TERMINAL

Amara's outfit:
Station / Hospital -

Amara's outfit:Station / Hospital -

Hospital / School / Sinema -

Chapter Sixty-Four🎭 Condition Terminal 🎭

Chapter Sixty-Four
🎭 Condition Terminal 🎭

"You're going to do a magic trick?" Parrish asked as Amara sat down next to him and Lydia sat down in front of his desk at the station. "Technically we both are." Amara said as she occasionally made a small flame in the palm of her hand.

"I only know one trick, and it's with a playing card." Parrish said and Lydia shrugged, "Well, this one involves Amara's fire and your hand." Lydia said making Parrish raise his eyebrows. "This is sounding less like a magic trick and more like assault." He said and Amara nodded, "It's kinda dangerous, yeah. But it's not as bad as being lit on fire in a Deputy Sheriff's car..." She trailed off and Lydia nodded.

"Which, by the way, you walked away from unscathed." Lydia said and Parrish pointed at her, "Not entirely! I had to pay for the uniform." He said and Amara chuckled. "You poor thing. Give me your hand." She said and he held out his hand, "I think I've seen something like this in a movie." He said.

"Lawrence of Arabia." Lydia said and Amara nodded as she held her hand under Parrish's, "Remind me what the trick was?" He asked. "I'm going to burn you and you're not gonna pay any mind to it." She said before letting a flame the size of a lighter dance on her palm.

He held his hand over the flame for a few second before quickly pulling away. "Ow! Son of a-" He said while the girls laughed and looked at each other, "Oh come on, you can last longer than that." Amara said and Lydia nodded in agreement. "This time, do something different. Don't think about the flame. Don't think about the heat. Don't think about it hurting. Don't even look at it." Lydia said and Parrish nodded, "Okay." He said before sighing and holding his hand out over Amara's.

A small flame appeared on her palm and Parrish stared past Amara, paying no mind to the flame burning his hand. Which smoke was coming off of. Amara glanced at Lydia who looked at her as well before they looked back at Parrish while Amara thought for a second.