Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN

Amara's outfit:

Chapter Twenty-four 🦎 Master Plan 🦎

Chapter Twenty-four
🦎 Master Plan 🦎

Deputies finish questioning players while Stilinski talks with Amara, Isaac and Scott, both boys are now changed out of their uniforms. Flipping the pages of his note pad, Stilinski's hands are noticeably shaky.

"I have to meet the medical examiner and figure out what happened with Jackson, but I've got an A-P-B out for Stiles. His Jeep's still in the parking lot, which means... Well, I don't know what it means. If he answers his phone or email or if either of you see him.." Stilinski said and Isaac nodded, "We'll call you."

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott said and Stilinski nodded, "Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" Stilinski says, but doesn't look encouraged. He motions for his men to follow and the locker room begins clearing out as a distraught Coach walked up to them.

"McCall, we need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you back on the field next season unless your grades are up." Coach said and Scott nodded, "I know, Coach." He said. "I mean I yell and scream a lot but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but that's different. I'm just saying we need you. Get your grades up, okay? Get back on the team." Coach said.

"I will." Scott said and Coach nodded slightly before walking out the locker room along with the other players. The three of them listen for a moment as the footsteps faded, "Is that everyone?" Scott asked and Amara nodded. "Yeah, I think so-" She started to say before the sound of metal ripping off hinges cuts her off making her and Isaac turn around.

A locker door clatters to the floor as Scott rifles through the inside, pulling out two of Stiles' shirts handing one to Amara, "You're going to find him by scent?" Isaac asks as Scott hands him a shoe. "We all are." Scott said and Isaac looks down at the shoe, "Why do you guys get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac asked and Amara gave him a look before furrowing her brows slightly.

Her and Scott glanced at each other before turning around to find Derek and Makena standing in the middle of the room. "We need to talk." Derek says but before anyone could day anything Peter rounds the corner of the locker, "All of us." He said making Amara suck in a deep breath.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked and Derek raised his eyebrows slightly, "You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's Station." Derek said and Scott scoffed lightly. "Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill my mom. And I needed to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" He asked.

"I'm going to have to side with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mother? She's gorgeous." Peter says making Scott, Amara, Makena and Derek look at him, "Shut up!" They all said and Peter shrugged slightly.

"Just an observation."

"Who is he?" Isaac asked leaning down towards Amara and she sighed, "Peter Hale, my deadbeat father. A little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat." She said and Peter gave Isaac a slight wave. "Hi" he said and Isaac nodded slightly, "Good to know."