Ch. 12 - CODE BREAKER

Amara's outfit:

Chapter Twelve🐺 Code Breaker 🐺

Chapter Twelve
🐺 Code Breaker 🐺

Amara slowly walked into the house and closed the door behind her before leaning against it. "Amara?" Makena asked as she walked into the livingroom before furrowing her brows, "What happened?" Makena said and Amara looked at her.

"Argent made me out my supernatural self to Allison. She knows about it now." Amara said making Makena close her eyes and sigh softly, "Then I guess we have a bigger problem then." Makena said making Amara furrow her brows. "What do you mean? What happened?" Amara asked and Makena sighed and held up her phone, "Stiles just called me... Peter attacked and bit Lydia and now Peter has Stiles and we need to find your cousin." Makena said making Amara's eyes widened as she got up from the door.

"Should we be getting Stiles? What if Peter hurts him?" Amara asked and Makena shook her head, "Peter isn't going to hirt him. He wants Stiles to help him find Derek." Makena said and Amara furrowed her brows while following her mother over to the dinning room table. "Why does he need Stiles' help for that?" Amara asked,."They think that Derek took Scott's phone during the shoot at and Peter want to track it but he needs Stiles because Stiles knows Scott's passwords." Makena said.

"I'm pretty sure tonight is gonna be the night Peter fully attacks because I just figured out who started the fire and I'm sure he knows too." Makena said and Amara raised her eyebrows, "Who?" She asked. "Kate Argent. Now you and I need to get Scott and find Derek." Makena said before loading her gun and turning to her daughter, "You might want to change."

🐺

Amara walked into the examination room of the animal clinic to find Scott sitting on the ground with his head in his hands. "Scott." She said and he didnt look up, "Go away,." He mumbled and she sighed before walking up to the metal table in the middle of the room.

"Are you really going to just sit here, all depressed the whole night?" Amara asked and Scott shook his head slightly, "She doesn like me any more..." He said and she sighed. "So what?" Amara asked making him look up at her confused, "What?" He asked and she shrugged slightly. "So what if she doesn't feel the same way. You're sixteen, Scott. You have your whole life ahead of you.." Amara said.

"So what if one girl doesn't feel the same way? There's other girls in the world- and guys if your preference ever changes- to fall in love with. And they'll most likely love you back." Amara said before leaning against the metal table, "But you're never gonna get to fall in love again if Peter kills us all. So get your sad ass up and help my mom and I find my cousin." She said and he stared at her for a moment before getting up.

"What do we do?" He asked and she went to say something but a bunch of dogs from the back room started barking. The barks of the other dogs begin to subside until all they can hear is that one animal howling, calling out for attention. "We howl." Amara said making Scott look at her.