Ch. 62 - PARASOMNIA

Amara's outfit:

Chapter Sixty-Two🎭 Parasomnia 🎭

Chapter Sixty-Two
🎭 Parasomnia 🎭

"I know his family left town around the time Theo was nine or ten... his older sister died in an accident when he was eight." Stiles said as he and Amara followed Makena and Stilinski into his office. "Please, go to school." Stilinski said making Amara chuckle, "Dad, this kid's a Werewolf!" Stiles said and his father squinted at him.

"Your best friends are Werewolves, one of them also has fire powers! You are dating a Werecoyote. I still don't know what Kira's supposed to be. Makena's a witch. When the flying monkeys come soaring through this station, you will have my undivided attention. Until then? Just go to school." Stilinski said and Makena nodded in agreement, "He has a very good point." She said but Stiles ignored her and squinted at his dad.

"What did you do?" He asked making Stilinski look at him confused, "What? What do you mean, What did I do?" Stilinski asked. "There's something different about you..." Stiles said, looking him over, "What are you talking about?" Stilinski asked and Stiles stepped closer to him making Stilinski look over at Amara and Makena who both just shrugged.

"What is it? What's different?" Stiles asked and Stilinski sighed frustratingly, "For the love of God, Stiles, just go to school!" He said, pushing Stiles away. "I will go if you promise to do a full background check of the Raekens." Stiles said and Stilinski squinted at him.

"No. You know what? Just because Makena and I are the only law enforcement officers who knows anything about this does not make it my responsibility to do something every time you have a minor suspicion!" Stilinski said making realization cross over Amara's features.

"Except you're not the only one." She said before looking at Parrish through the window making Stilinski sigh. "Parrish!" Stilinski yelled making look up from all the paperwork he was stuck doing.

🎭

"So, you ran a background check, and all you found was a speeding ticket?" Malia asked as she, Amara and Stiles walked up the stairs. "A speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad eight years ago." Stiles said and Malia nodded slowly, "Which means what?"

"Who speeds? People trying to get away from something!" Stiles said as he stopped and turned to them making Amara and Malia look at each other with furrowed brows. "Well, how many tickets do you have?" Malia asked and Stiles scoffed, "None." He said making Amara nod and hum slightly. "Yeah, how many would you have if your dad or my mom didn't get you out of them?" She asked making him purse his lips.

"Seventeen..." He said making her nod, "That, I can believe." She said and he shot her a look. "I don't know, Stiles... I mean, I see why you're worried- he's really hot. He's got like great hair, perfect body... You should definitely feel threatened." Malia said and Stiles have her a look and nodded. "Thank you... Because I do... Now more than ever." He said dramatically and Amara chuckled.