Chapter 3

One month passed...

At the Orphanage

"NO Hichiro, I don't want to be a hero, I just want to sleep," a (h/c) female groaned as she made a grab for the thin blankets before wrapping herself up in a cocoon.

It was still 8:45 am in the morning on a rainy, cold Saturday and she was NOT about to sacrifice the warmth of the bed to indulge a whiny brat.

"But you're so good in our mini sword fights! Why not???"

(Y/n) only continued to stay silent, yawning from time to time and slowly starting to grow annoyed by Hichiro.

Whining about how boring she was.

She should yawn again to take a break, her lungs are starting to hurt with all the concentrated breathing.

(Y/n) opened her mouth to yawn until Hichiro jumped.on her.

She wheezed and tackled Hichiro who was grabbing her by the shirt while shaking her rapidly.

The (h/c) haired girl groaned and rolled her eyes, slapping his hands away before snapping.

"Well if I'm so boring, go bother the others!"

"But you're the only one near my age! We're both 5 years old!" Hichiro whined as he rolled around on the floor and (Y/n) sighed, annoyed that her training was interrupted.

"You don't even know how old I am and that sentence did not make sense," (Y/n) pointed out and sat up, jumping down as she poked the Hichiro who turned himself into a ball.

"What doesn't make sense? How did that not make sense?" Hichiro demanded as he followed her downstairs.

"You literally just said I'm the only one 'near' your age, then you proceeded to say we're both 5 years old."

(Y/n) stated as she went to the cupboard and grabbed a plate to cut some bread.

Hichiro, age 5, and his quirk is transformation, he can transform into any type of object he wants as long as he gets a clear picture of what he wants to be.

"Not my fault you're smartest than me."

"Smarter," (Y/n) corrected absently as Hichiro sent a look as if to say 'see?'.

"I only know stuff cause I read books, unlike a certain someone who watches TV all day and plays the hero with the other kids."

Hichiro spluttered, "You don't even read books!"

"Yes, I do."

"I don't ever see you reading them!"

"That's because you're never there when I do read them!"

"That doesn't make sense!"

"Your life doesn't make sense."

Hichiro stared at her, lowering his arm down and stopped pointing at the (h/c) girl as his brain tried to process what she just said and what she meant.

"What?"

"See?"

"Wait what did you say? (Y/nnnnnn)!" He whined as the girl headed out of the kitchen, a plate filled with delicious bread as she yawned, ignoring the brown-haired kid that was following after her.

"(Y/n), you are so mean," Hichiro pouted as both of them went down the creaky stairs, stepping into the kitchen as some babies crawled around before them.