Chapter 9

POSTING A CHAPTER BECAUSE IT'S CHIFUYU'S BIRTHDAYYY!!!

NOBODY TOLD ME IT WAS CHIFUYU'S BIRTHDAY TODAY SO I COULDN'T DRAW HIM I'm sCrEeChinG!

Matsuno Chifuyu best boy, I love him.

Stifling a groan of relief, (Y/n) leaned her head against the rock and sighed as ahe let the steam consume her.

"Onsens are the best," Uraraka breathed out as she slid in, Asui let out a ribbit in agreement as Jiro raised an arm to massage herself.

"Man I'm beat," she commented, "First day of camp and I'm ready to sleep for a thousand years."

Ashido nodded and let her head sink down as Yaoyorozu entered.

"Well, it is to be expected," she replied,"This is after all, a hero school."

(Y/n) cracked open one eye before closing it again, feeling the warmth spreading across her body and let out a sigh.

Letting her fatigue get to her.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me, we haven't exactly introduced ourselves!" Uraraka exclaimed and (Y/n) froze, waited for a moment before she said goodbye to the silence silently.

Opening both eyes to see what's going on, several pairs of eyes was on her.

The (h/c) haired girl sweat-dropped before nodding at them to go on, deciding that she could leave put the fact that she already read their files.

Cracking Aizawa's computer code was quite easy.

Suddenly the space beside (Y/n), making the water rise and startling her out of her thoughts.

"Oh! I'm Hagakure Toru, my quirk is invisbility as you can see!"

No, (Y/n) can't see but she'll go along with it.

"Yo, name's Jiro Kyoka," Jiro said as she lifted up her hand to give a mock salute, "Nice to meet you."

"Uraraka Ochaco! It's really nice to meet you!"

"Asui Tsuyu but call me Tsu, kero."

"Ashido Mina!"

"Yaoyorozu Momo, it's a pleasure."

(Y/n) let out a smile and gave a wave tp everyone, Hagakure as well since she's been moving around a lot.

Tracking down an invisible person with only water movements is annoying.

"A pleasure to meet you all," (Y/n) said, setting her hand back in the water.

"My name is (L/n) (Y/n), and as for my quirk, don't have one."

Jiro tipped her head sideways and gave her a glance that said 'suspicion' and 'interrogation time'.

"Really? What about your speed, strength, agility and your use of sword like..." Jiro paused, unable to find the words.

"You've been using it your entire life?" Asui suggested before turbing her attention back on (Y/n).

"A classmate of mine used to watch tournaments all the time and your form is nothing like what I've seen so far kero."

"It's like it's your very own style that you have crafted," Ashido gushed and (Y/n) nodded at the words.

"Yes it is, a style developed from one single style, there are many more but I am unable to perform them," (Y/n) explained, hoping that would satisfy them but no-

"Why?"

"Because the other forms were developed to suit different people."

"...EXIST TO BE SCALED! PLUS ULTRA!!!"