A/n

I do not own Boku No Hero Academia nor do I own Kimetsu no Yaiba.

This story is NOT a continuation of 'Am I stuck or Reincarnated'.

If you guys have read 'Am I stuck or Reincarnated', KNY fanfiction by me, then I suppose you can think of this story as a continuation.

But this story is actually not a continuation of my KNY fanfic-

WARNINGS OF THIS BOOK:

- Very bad grammar because English is not my first language.

- Will contain swear words

- This story will and will not be cliche.

- Reader will be a water breathing user.

- Reader will also have a quirk (I will cast a vote and suggestion page later on and whichever has the most suggestions, I'll cast a voting page)

- Yes, the cover shows brown and purple haired girl but reader can choose what they look like.

- Author likes to think the reader looks like that.

- Photos used in this book does not belong to me and it comes from Pinterest.

- MANGA SPOILERS

WHAT THE THINGS STAND FOR:

(Y/n) = Your name

(L/n) = Last name

(H/c) = hair colour

(E/c) = eye colour

Will add more later if I need to!

Book cover made by yours truly, the author of this story:

Deadass, editing the girl on the left side of the cover was a pain in the ass but it was so worth it.

How the Reader will act like in this story:

- The reader can and will swear.

- the reader likes to sleep at any chance she/they get and they are very smart.

- Sarcasm at its finest

- They want physical contact like cuddles, fist bumps, high-fives but they don't like the idea of communicating.

- They act like as if they're dense just to annoy the shit out of people.

- THEY HAVE SLIGHT PTSD FROM THE FINAL BATTLE IN THE KNY MANGA!!! (And from near death experiences, paranoia and from dying several times)

⚠️WILL CONTAIN ANGST
SUICIDAL THREATS, HEAVY REFERENCES TO GORE AND BODY MODIFICATION, THOUGHTS AND MAJOR BULLYING⚠️

That's all, do leave comments and votes so I can know if you enjoy this story.