Chapter 12

Just hyena cackling rn.

I was too busy drawing that I forgot to update I'm sorry 😂😔

WARNING:
- CHAPTER UNEDITED
- RUSHED
- IDEAS SAID NOPE AND BYE
- ACTUALLY, all ideas decided to mash up together.

- Character death included.

Chapter unedited.

Aizawa stopped typing away on his laptop and his gaze shifted slightly outside the window, his tired eyes flickered from left to right before grabbing his phone.

The students who failed the exams shifted slightly as they continued to answer the qurestions, asking for help to understand what they should do in different type of situations.

---

You: Brat, you awake?

You: I'm going to give you a call and you know it sounds like alarms.

You: Hurry up and answer.

Your call has not been answered...

You: Brat, answer me.

Your call has not been answered (2x)

---

Aizawa sighed and leaned back on his chair, enjoying the last moment of peace...

Then he bolted for his scarf and his window exploded into blue flamed, tightening round the figure before it collapsed into a pile of mud.

Vlad raced forward and dragged the students out of the way immediately as Ashido questioned on what's going on.

Getting in a better picture of what's happening, the pro hero immediately stood back up and made eye contact with the other pro hero.

Both of them nodded.

Everyone!

Aizawa immediately stopped at the sound of Mandalay's telepath quirk working as Vlad ushered the students near to door, suddenly they heard a couple of explosions oustide.

Two villains have invaded the area!! It's possible there are still more lurking in the shadows! Those who are outside immediately head to the facility!

And what Mandalay said next was quite life-draining.

Aizawa, Ragdoll was able to get information before she stopped responding, (Y/n) is one of their targets.

Aizawa is about to go crazy.

How dare the villains touch his child.

Someone get him a fucking gun, slipper, and a frying pan.

He didn't get the nickname 'Asian mum' from (Y/n) for nothing.

~~~

(Y/n) blinked softly before closing them, she surveyed her surroundings first and realised that she was in a lab.

Not just any lab.

The lab owned by the League of Villains.