Chapter 17

~~~

~~~

"Now go decorate your room or something," Aizawa declared and instantly kicked himself out of the dorms before (Y/n) could say anything else.

The doors swung shut as he stepped outside to meet his students who will be arriving in roughly 30 minutes and she deadpanned because this was certainly not how she imagined her morning.

Her poor sleeping schedule.

Sighing, our main protagonist of the story tucked her phone away and grabbed her luggage, trudging towards the elevator before pressing the button.

Staring at the metal door, (Y/n) slammed her forehead against it and sighed again.

Tired.

She needs to sleep for a thousand years.

Raising a fist, she cried softly and shook it at whatever random gods above because if she ends up reincarnating again-

The elevator dinged and (Y/n) stepped in with an empty face as if she never cried before.

She should set a up a timer for how long she will allow herself to cry otherwise there's no stopping.

The elevator dinged again and (Y/n) stepped out, allowing herself to get a proper look at the hallways before she blinked, taking out her phone, she texted Aizawa.

Because well.

Where was she supposed to go again?

Ah right, fifth floor and head towards her left towards the room beside Asui.

Tch, stingy Aizawa, should've just built a sixth floor and gave it to her like in other fanfictions she read back in her original world.

Man...

Imagine being rich again.

Now that (Y/n) thought about it, she was quite rich for completing a lot of missions and odd jobs with the concerning town and a rumored demon.

But that was all in the past now, the transmigrated girl should probably go get a part-time job.

Opening the door, she peeked in and grinned.

Okay.

Time to re-design the room.

~~~

"....each room comes with an AC unit, a bathroom, a refrigerator, and a closet," Aizawa explained before turning around, "It's quite luxu-"

SCREEEECCHH-

Silence.

The class looked above them at the ceiling and wondered where the noise is coming before Aizawa continued.

"Anyways, it's quite a luxurious space, if-"

SCREEEECCCHHH-

THUD-