Chapter 11

Ayeee time for the plot to proceed.
Thank you for waitingggg.

WARNING: ANGST! SYRINGES! REMOVING LIMBS! DISGUSTING SCIENCE STUFF AND TORTURE!⚠️⚠️⚠️

MERRY CHRISTMASSSSS

My persona greets you with a merry christmas :D art by me as always lol-

The sunlight was dimming and the teachers decided that they'll call it a day.

Both classes was dead, not literally but figuratively.

"My entire body feels like jelly..."

"I...am never...taking training lightly again..."

"I don't think...I'll be able to move anymore..."

"Let alone cook...?"

"Yeah..."

(Y/n) winced at the bruises slowly forming around the students as they slumped down onto the benches or leaning against the wall but decided that... it was worth it.

After all, they did learn a lot of dirty tricks to survive... (Y/n) laughs awkwardly, remembering how hyped up Uraraka was, probably from Gunhead.

Rubbing the back of her neck, she patted Aizawa on the back before rolling up her sleeves and went to work.

Roughly about 10-15 minutes later, another pair of hands went underneath the sink before it grabbed the towel.

(Y/n) paused and looked up before smiling, she earned a 'tch' before a few more people shuffled forward from behind her, making a few comments here and there as they joined in to help.

"Man, leaving our trainer to cook by herself after teaching us skills doesn't seem to be fair," Kirishima commented as Monoma stiffly cracked his neck.

(Y/n) let out a small smile and her eyes twinkled with laughter as Kaminari ended up falling over when trying to get up.

Kendo came up and grabbed the pot with Shiozaki before both of them headed to an empty spot and started working.

A black haired girl with an expressionless face came up and nodded at the (h/c) haired girl.

"I'm Kodai Yui, thank you for helping us," the female said and (Y/n) vaguely recognised her from the gas incident that was supposedly to happen tonight.

"It's a pleasure to meet you properly," (Y/n) replied back before both girls fell silent, then sending each other a smile, both of them starting chopping up the celery, potatoes and bacon.

There wasn't really a dish they were told to make so at this point, everyone just made a couple of well know dishes, specialties and just random dishes.