Chapter 22

ME: I need to update.
ALSO ME: School.

The remaining days of training came and went....and....

(Y/n) is in misery.

They're singing CPR in the back.

How is Bakugo ignoring Kaminari what the hell.

"Get off the bus, we're here," Aizawa announced and (Y/n) silently mourned over her freedom as a kid when there was absolutely no quirks involved.

Now thinking back, she really jinxed herself back then didn't she?

Screw you All for One.

"The exam site, Takoba National Stadium."

(Y/n)'s hand fell on her sheathed katana, which Aizawa sadly forbid her to unsheathe it, and pulled her hoodie lower to block the sun as her classmates chattered happily.

(Y/n) frowned, examning her surroundings as she got off the bus along with her bag before leaning against the bus.

There's reporters.

Hero license be damned.

Noticing this, Aizawa sighed and grabbed a medical mask from this bag and passed it to her. (Y/n) took it gratefully and mentally noted to get him a cat themed sleeping bag.

"...What do you think we're going to have to do for the exam? Ha... I wonder if I can get a license," Mineta voiced out as Aizawa leaned down and glared.

"Mineta, it's not 'I wonder...' go and get one," Aizawa demanded with a fist bump raised as Mineta jumped in shock before returning the fist bump stifly.

"OH! DE-DEF-DEFINITELY!!!"

(Y/n) on the other hand was now mentally debating which would hurt more if you get a watermelon and a cantaloupe to bash a person's head.
.
.
.
The head would hurt more.

Anyways, she's now mourning over the fact that there wasn't a coffee truck in sight because she really needs a wake up call.

Also because she wants to spend money for some unknown reason, it's just that feeling where you want to spend.money to feel rich.

(Y/n) pulled out her phone and checked her bank account before putting it away.

Nevermind.

She's broke.

Still in her own world of amusement, Aizawa startled her by grabbed her head gently and turned her body to face him along with her classmates and-

Oh god, she's refering them as her classmates now.

They're growing onto her like fungus.

Ew.

"If you guys are unable to pass this exam and get your provisional licenses, then you are no longer eggs... you will become chicklings, incubated to become semi-professionals," Aizawa announced as his eyes glowed red slightly.

"Do you best."

(Y/n) stared at him before deadpanning, she raised a fist into the air and mimicked a punch, "Kay..."