Chapter 31

K, let us continue ahshahxhhajd.

WARNINGS!!!
- PTSD
- possible implies and references of torture and death in future chapters.

(Y/n): I've met a lot of pricks in my life but you, Shigaraki, are a fucking cactus.

____

Mirio was her top priority right now.

(Y/n) sprinted down another hallway and hopped up, slamming her feet into a villain's face and ignored the grunt of pain when the nose broke as she quickly rushed onto the wall and ran along the side before ducking back down.

She placed both hands on her katana, bringing it up along with its sheath and slammed it against the next person's elbow before stretching out her legs to deflect another another attack.

The men grunted, quirks activated as (Y/n) whirled around and slammed her kicks in, shoving her katana back to block another men.

What she didn't expect was herself slowing down physically, the heart within her slowing down it's pumping and she immediately sprang back.

Her blood vessels were moving slower then before, her iris's sharpened into what she hated back then as it was the sign of a demon and her heart resumed to its normal beat.

She raised her sword and the person stepped out from within the shadows.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow at the deformed figure and let out a dry laugh.

"Oh wow seriously? Did you steal from Shigaraki to make yourself look like this?" (Y/n) taunted as the person before her snarled.

A fucking demon.

She immediately flung up her katana, deflecting another attack and metal sparks flew up as she immediately jumped away, flipping through another following up attack and unsheathed her katana.

"Breath of Water." she whispered and her stance whirled into the second form as the water wheel tore through the former human's body.

Ah, so this was why Nighteye sent her forward.

She leaned back, her katana quickly slashing forward and the familiar action of decapitation disappeared as quick as if appeared.

(Y/n) leaned back, tipping her head and she hummed.

It was probably Twice.

Another snarl echoed and the crunch on human body upon their former co-workers echoed through the deformed tunnel.

Well....

Demon hunting time again she supposed.
.
.
.
(Y/n) cracked her neck and sheathed her sword.

The distingerating pile of bodies left behind as she quickly rushed forward.

Darn Mirio and he quirk to rush through easily but...

(Y/n) purses her lips and eyed the walls.

Okay then, why not bust the walls? If she's going out with a bang might as well do it flamboyantly.

~~~

Eri whimpered at the sudden warm body holding her protectively and she looked up at the blonde hair hero.

"Why...?" She whispered, cold sweat forming and her hands felt clammy all of a sudden.

"You gotta stay away please!" She hicced and clutched onto him harder as if to mimic shaking, "he's gonna kill you!"