Chapter 26

WARNINGS:

- The image above
- KNY MANGA SPOILER!!!!
- PTSD/TRAUMA
- SLIGHT MENTIONS OF GUTS

~~~

RECAP:

CLASS 1-A long distance fighters has been knocked out by Mirio, (Y/n) had engaged with him in combat for a short while before he turned around and left for the other shirt distance fighters.

~~~

Mirio cackled and raced across the clearing, slowly vanishing into the floor and the class slowly panicked.

"HE SUBMERGED!"

Midoryia hunched over slightly and shifted his foot.

A shadow loomed over him and Midoryia immediately whirled around with a high kick while lightning crackled.

The dust whirled behind Mirio as he raised his other fist, "Good job on not reacting! But even still, here's the knockout blow!!!"

His hand curled and two fingers was in front of Midoryia's eyes.

Flinching, he immediately rotated his body, keeping his eyes open as his hands touched the floor before backflipping away.

Mirio punched through empty air and Aizawa's eyes widened.

(Y/n) stared dumbfounded.

"Did you just copy my move from backflipping away from him with the twist of our hand and rotate the hips while in a mid high kick to lift the chin up slightly and form a defensive motion with the legs?!?" She questioned and Midoryia smiled nervously.

"Uh... Thanks for the donation...?"

"You brat-"

"How do you not know if he got it from the internet...?"

"The defensive motion is part of the sword skill set where we raise the katana above and bend our knees slightly, chin up in defensive motion and this kid just-"

"How the hell do you even know-"

"(Y/n) is right when she said I got the move from her, I was watching the fight of her with All for One and All Might."

"Bloody hell..."

"Was this during the house arrest?!"

Mirio raised his muscles and did a pose.

"POWER!"

He disappeared.

Blows appeared everywhere.

(Y/n) side stepped the punch towards her guts and leaned back to avoid the second punch before wacking the part of the body where the wind wasn't going through.

Ah, the joys of demon hearing.

Then wind rushed through the arena and the remaining students dropped with heavy punches to the stomach. Kirishima gagged and Ojiro collapsed, clutching his stomach as Midoryia tried to gasp for air.

(Y/n) winced in sympathy.

Then she whirled around and quickly tied the blindfold over her eyes so she wouldn't witness any nakedness.

Yeah.

A mentally old female but still isn't comfortable with the skin showing.

Anyways.

Parrying a punch, she immediately jabbed a muscle within the palm before whirling back as his front leg shot up to hit her chin.

Mirio hissed and clutched his hand before disappearing beneath the ground again.