Chapter 7

Will be trying to update weekly, I'm just trying to figure out the plot of mine lol—

This chapter is long (in my definition)

Enjoy.

Slumping down against her desk as she finally finished her goddamn two-paged essay, (Y/n) stink-eyed Aizawa who invited himself into her room before smiling a shit-eating smile.

(Y/n) closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep as soon as Aizawa opened that mouth of his because his eyebags indicates something.

"(Y/n), troublesome kid, you know-" he began and (Y/n) groaned in exaggeration.

"Aizawa, father of mine, just get to the point."

Aizawa dropped his shit eating grin and sighed, his eyes staring mournfully at his sleeping bag which remained unmoving at the couch.

"Long story short, there's a training camp coming up and I'm need over there," Aizawa began and (Y/n) jerked her head up, her eyes calculating random shit and excuses before narrowing her eyes.

"You don't want me to stay at the house because of possible villains aka, Himiko Toga because of my childhood," (Y/n) began and held up her hand to stop Aizawa from speaking.

"Even tho there's security shit and I can stay over at other places."

Aizawa deadpanned and (Y/n) sighed.

"Also because you don't want me raiding the damn fridge."

Aizawa nodded.

(Y/n) groaned and slumped against her desk, mind racing through the manga before deadpanning at what she's about to get herself into.

"Fine, but I'm not joining your classes, I get to sleep in, and you'll be the one contacting my teachers."

Aizawa nodded before holding out his hand, "Deal."

(Y/n) took the hand and shook it, before both of them went to order takeout and got ready for staying up due to paperwork and random planning.

Also for a game of shogi.

Aizawa is a sore looser and won't stop trying to beat (Y/n) in shogi.

(Y/n) thanks the anime Naruto for getting her into the game of Shogi.

~~~

"So can I take my katana? I need to train okay?" (Y/n) bargained, also mentioning that she can train some of his students.

Aizawa stared at her as he zipped up his sleeping bag and smiled.

"Of course-"

(Y/n) beamed.

(Y/n) used smile beam!

Aizawa covered his eyes and sighed, "Okay fine, go ahead."

It was super effective!

Cackling, the (h/c) haired girl headed back up the room to grab her katana as she checked the time, knowing that she'll be meeting the all-time famous class 1-A.

"(Y/n) hurry up!"

"Kay! I'm coming you overgrown caterpillar!"

Heading towards the door of her room, she looked behind and gave another quick check-up around the room before nodding.

Life's all good.

Now time to meet the story characters.

~~~