Chapter 32 - End.

Basically like a filler chapter and such, will still contain plot to it.

OH YEAH

LAST CHAPTER BY THE WAY!!!!
.
.
.
.
Aizawa has met (Y/n) since she was a child, that much was obvious.

He was just a passing by hero in the shops, enjoying the peace and quiet and just casually sees a child pickpocketting.

Now, normally he would go pickpocket the child to return the wallet to the original owner but it was the way the child did it smoothly that had him on high alert.

He therefore, followed the kid, had the police take care of the situation and it was the last he ever expected to hear from her.

He never expected that the police would be so bad at their job to send her to an orphanage with heavy quirk discrimination, practically a villain involved operation and children who never understood that they were groomed to follow orders obediently.

He took her in.

It was his mistake first.

Aizawa had those police held on standby, going through exams again and narrowed his eyes as the lie-detector police proceeded to then comb through every orphanage known to the system and exist.

Aizawa left it at that.
.
.
.
There was a problem he realised later on, he had no clothes for her or even the slightest bit of utensils so he had to hurriedly call his coworker.

Said coworker is Pro hero Midnight who took him out shopping, gave him a huge ass list.

Aizawa never knew things before and now he's debating if he's glad or if he wants to erase his memory from the things he learnt that the girls go through.

Eraserhead is a Pro hero, he's also a teacher, a brilliant one if he says so himself....even if the students he expelled in the past calls bullshit.

But Aizawa, on the other hand, is a civilian, has good friends, lives alone, unhealthy sleeping schedule and now there's a kid living with him.

So he did the next thing he knew best.

Enrol her into a school with good reviews, good teachers, good reputation and stressed through the god damn paperworks.

He was very satisfied when he learnt (Y/n) was absolutely thriving.

Their relationship wasn't the best, shaky, but he can't help but feel guilty at the way she grew up so fast and slightly mentally unstable.

He had to often debate with himself if he should send her to therapy.

But coming from himself, who went to therapy before because... Well, trauma.

It's terrifying.

Aizawa didn't even say anything truthfully to his therapist because he knew he would be sent to the mental asylum.

He scoffed at himself and questioned himself, did he really want the kid to be exposed to therapy so early?

Nah.

Aizawa, and his persona Eraserhead, slowly exposed her to things that could slowly mentally and emotionally help her.

Bless his past experience with therapy even thought it was scary.

But now he's here.

Shota Aizawa, Pro hero, probably had a hundred heart attacks already because of his problem children and is now standing before (Y/n) who is kneeling down on the ground looking very guilty.