Thank you for Reading!

Hello present and future readers.

"A Pillar's Quirk" has ended officially!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Originally I planned to end it during the Overhaul battle because I now don't have enough time to write fanfictions.

I would continue my BSD and Naruto fanfiction if it wasn't for my lack of contribution in the fandom now.

But I decided to end it in the next chapter because well....

My brain just decided why not.😔

The last chapter is long because I had no idea how to express things in words, what (Y/n) feels in the last chapter is what I have a long time portraying.

It's hard to imagine the lives of a person who lived through several years.

In manga, manhwa and manhua, the character who lived several times always still has so much personality.

But to me, I feel exhausted. I would've broken down if I had to continue waking up everyday, knowing what would come and how things I do would change things.

I would be terrified.

So through (Y/n) I supposed I tried to show the sense of detachment she had to the world because it's what we read.

But DEPRESSING STUFF ASIDE.

THANK YOU FOR READING UNTIL THE END!!!!❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊💖💖💖💖💃💃💃💃💃

I realise that this story still has a lot of plot holes.

So thank you so much for reading until the very end.✨

I hope every single one of you individuals have a beautiful life, I'm now entering the year where everything determines my job and all that so it's scary.

I won't be that active on Wattpad anymore.

But hey, I'm also on AO3, good luck finding me and take a wild guess at my username lolol.

I'll still write and update stories tho, just to inspire other readers who decided to go "okay wtf, we need more of this type of story, fine, I'll do it myself."

That type of moment.

Yeah.😞