Chapter 6

You thought the last chapter was gonna be filled with fun?
Damn, I really pulled out the angst card.

But hey guys, let's go commit arson✨😩

The doctors stood back to give (Y/n) some space as her gaze landed on the burning orphanage. Black smoke filled the starry night sky and the (h/c) haired girl buried her face into the blankets wrapped around her.

She was tired.

And (Y/n) really wanted to forget about what just happened.

She's going to swear at the anime gods 10,000 ways to next year before going back to sleep.

Everything was just... troublesome.

The breeze settled in as the last of the burning embers was finally put out and the police officers stepped in, deciding that they should hurry and collect the information so then (Y/n) wouldn't have to worry about what happens next while she was still mourning.

Except she wasn't mourning.

But the police officers doesn't know.

All they know is that the quicker they do this, the faster the girl could relax and not have any more troublesome people disturbing her for information.

Shota Aizawa stood by and watched as (Y/n)'s eyelids dropped, the (h/c) haired female leaned forward slightly before she shuffled close the side of the ambulance and leaned against the wall.

It didn't take a genius to know that she was tired, judging by the eye bags and the weariness shown in her eyes. Aizawa sighed, the bloody lie detector was going to toss her onto him and say that she's her responsibility now isn't he.

Aizawa hoped he didn't jinx it.

Spoiler: he jinxed it.

Aizawa stared tiredly at the girl who was holding a duffel bag while fiddling with her hair.

He sighed and opened up his door as the (h/c) haired girl stepped in with a polite 'excuse me,' before she entered the living room, turned around and stared at Aizawa.

Aizawa nodded solemnly and eyed her back.

"First rule, we do not disturb each other's sleep unless it's like a life threatening situation," Aizawa spoke thoughtfully but then paused, he should've probably reworded that.

The (e/c) eyed girl nodded solemnly in agreement.

Well.

Glad they could relate with sleeping.

"Secondly, you will be going to school and tell me if you want to sign up for any lessons, also, I'm handing you over to a therapist from time to time," Aizawa stated.

He ignored the withering gaze of betrayal from the kid.

The pro hero turned back around and headed for the files -where the hell did that pop up from- and lifted up slowly from the table.

He looked through it.

And clicked his tongue before muttering a 'troublesome child'.

(Y/n)'s lips formed a line and she looked sideways, gazing at the amount of cushions because it looks so damn tempting.

She looked back at the hero.

Then her gaze went back to the cushions.

Then the decision was made.

Why was Aizawa not surprised when he found her sleeping but almost felt like a proud dad because of her decision to sleep?

#DadzawaMoment