Supposed To Be A Surprised (Handa)

~~~~

“Big news! Big news!” Otonashi Haruna, the preppy first year yelled coming in to the club room where you were talking with one of the other managers.

You’ve just recently joined Raimon’s soccer team as a manager because you love the game and because you have a huge crush on one of the players. It’s not Gouenji, nor Kazemaru, nope… you were inlove with the one and only Shinichi Handa, the most average and yet charming player you’ve admired since elementary.

“What’s the big news?” a voice said from behind the door.

“HANDA-SENPAI WILL CONFESS TO (LN)-SAN! HE’S ON HIS WAY HERE RIGHT NOW!!! OH MY SOCCER GODS! ISN’T THIS GREAT!” Haruna said without even missing a breath.

“Well, that ruined the surprised.” The voice said again.

Otonashi yelped and spun around only to find a very annoyed and very disappointed Shinichi Handa.

“Shinichi-kun…”you whispered silently.

There was an awkward silence in the air as you looked down and blushed furiously. After a moment, you managed to look up and tucked some locks of your (HC) hair behind your ear. Your eyes landed on Handa as he caught your gaze. His brown eyes met your (EC) coloured ones making you blush eve more. He then smiled at you softly as a faint shade of red spread on his cheeks.

“(FN)-chan, I’m sorry you had to find out this way.” He said as nervously laughed.

“Uh-uhm…” you were still quite speechless about the whole thing because, well…HE’S CONFESSING TO YOU! And here you thought it was all a dream. Or maybe it is?

“(FN)-chan,” Handa said as he walked across the club room and towards you. Everyone’s eyes were on both of you as they all kept silent. He then held your hands and leaned in closer to you, “I love you and I know you love me too. Do you think we can make this happen?”

You didn’t have anytime to think about it and just nodded involuntarily. A smile crept up Handa’s face as he swooped down to kiss you. Everyone gasped, especially the first years.

It was sudden and sweet at the same time but you didn’t mind. You closed your eyes and kissed him harder as you two fell on the floor.

No one dared to stop your little make out session so they all left the room, giving you two some privacy…

~~~~

I’m sorry if this is a bit short haha

My list is still pretty long but if you really want a request, just pm me so I could add your request to my list. I’m really sorry if I hadn’t updated for so long. I just graduated you see and clearance signing will take almost the whole week… guh~

But as soon as EVERYTHING is done, I sweari’ll update more!!!

Anyway, vote, comment, like and share the INAZUMA LOVE!!!