First Aid; First Encounter (Ibuki)

~~~~

Me: y-yo minna.... *hides behind Fudou*

Fudou: go on, tell them...

Me: d-demo...*refuses to go out*

Fudou: they're your friends, they've been reading your stories for so long, I'm sure they'll be fine with whatever you have to say. Now go, tell them.

Me: *comes out of hiding* minna....gomen! *bows* I'm sure you'll hate me for this but... I want to let you guys know that... that...

Fudou: *sighs* her list of requests got mixed up and now she's not sure who requested whom.

Me: A-Akio-kun! *near to tears*

Fudou: *pats my head* don't worry, they'll understand. *turns to you* Anyway, we hope you'll understand. She'll still do the first batch of requests, but she's not sure if she can dedicate them to the ones who requested.

Toramaru: We really hope you can forgive her, she's going through a lot. So without further a due, here's a story about Ibuki-san for the wonderful person who requested him!

~~~~

You just had to sign up for this huh?

You were walking to you First Aid prep training when you suddenly felt like yawning. What can you say? You were already dead-tired from school activities and other such things and now you had to wake-up early on a Sunday, just so you could get to training.

There wasn't anything wrong with the training itself. You actually love to learn new things that can help you help other people in times of need. That's why you enrolled on this training in the first place.

Unfortunately, the fact that you had extra work-loads for extracurricular activities in school and a mountain of homework due the following week made you go into total stress-mode! And it just so happens that the training proper for this class is: ta-da! TYPES OF EMERGENCY CARRIES!

It's like your body is starting to give up on you completely from all the tiredness. What a perfectly sadistically timed coincidence for you to have a lecture about how to CARRY people with your almost limp body.

You put you (HC) hair in a messy bun and placed your bag on the tables near the wall, since this was a first-aid lecture, everyone is required to sit on the floor. Since this wasn't your first day on the training, you get along pretty well with the other trainees.

One of which is Ibuki Munemasa.

You admit that you always thought he was kind. He might seem a bit coarse on the outside, but inside he was actually really sweet. He's really handsome too with his white hair and stunning purple eyes... gods, was he a dreamboat or what?

The instructor then came in and immediately went to the lecture proper where he taught you what the different carries were and how they are executed, ranging from one-man carries to group carries. After the discussion, you managed to memorize each and every one of them.

"Now that we're done with the carries, can we now call on Ibuki-kun and (LN)-chan to perform at least one type of carry." The instructor said.

Your heart skipped a beat and the fact that he choose the 'Lover's Carry' wasn't helping you hide the already obvious blush on you cheek.

Ibuki then held your hand and dragged you to the front of the class with a smile on his face. "(FN)-chan, you'll be the victim alright?"

"H-hai." You said.