Friends (Author's Note)

Hey guys! I know by now you're all sick and tired of my author's notes and whatnot. But this specific AN is related somewhat to inazuma eleven, so this is totally valid :3

Ok, so I have a pretty good reason why the title is 'Friends'.

You see, I have a best friend whom I loved and cared for like a sister. I was there for her when she's down and laughed with her when she's happy. Likewise, she was there for me when I felt like nothing's going my way and made me smile whenever I had a bad day. Nothing could ever break us, we were sure of that.

But just 2 days before my birthday, we had this fight because of something she said. I know, "what a shallow thing to fight about". But you guys don't understand, what she said to me affected me so much that it made me do something stupid and reckless.

She knew what I was going through at that time, she knew the pain I had to bare and the sacrifices I had to make. But it seemed as though she forgot about those things and just plain out said it.

And what she said got me mad. I was so mad at her that I all I could think of was how insensitive she became. Her words hurt me so much because I never expected her to say something like that to me and the fact that it came from her mouth just made it worse.

Try having your hopes shattered by someone who's REALLY important to you... I swear, the pain is unbearable! And it hurts than any migraine I ever had.

I was so mad at that time. I was mad at her for being so damn insensitive. I was mad at her for what she was turning into. And I was mad at her for doing this just a few days before my special day. I was so freaking mad at her that I couldn't stand reading her apologies on my phone.

Yes, I was mad at her.

But I never hated her.

During the whole ordeal I watched tons of inazuma eleven just to keep me happy...but all throughout the whole thing, the moments where Endou would invite the others to be their friends really got to me... I knew what my friend did really hurts and I wanted to hate her for that!

But I can't.

I can be mad at something she did and what she's turning into...but I can never hate her.

I can never hate the person who's done so much for me and who's been with me for so long.

I felt Endou's compassion as I remember the match between Raimon and Dark Emperors. Kazemaru and the others did a lot of physical harm to Raimon and I'm sure the others were also emotionally hurt of because of how they're friends turned out to be.

Even so, Endou still saw the light inside them and forgave them despite all the pain they made him go through. And frankly, that's the kind of person I want to be.

So despite the fact that my birthday was ruined in a way, and that I was hurt a lot... I forgave her 3 days after my birthday...

And the feeling was awesome. A lot of pain was taken away from me, and I thought "This must be why Endou loves to make friends and takes good care of his current ones...the feeling is so great!"

And just today, she went out of her way to give me a very special cake. You know, to make up for all bitterness that happened to us.

But it wasn't the cake that made me feel thankful for having a friend like her. The fact that she wanted to make up for all that happened and at least give me a special late-birthday present was what touched my heart and I knew that Endou felt the same way when Kazemaru and the others went back to normal and played soccer with them.

Inazuma Eleven once again helped me through a great problem... and I'll always be grateful for having to stumble upon this great anime!!! I'll always love this no matter what!

Friends are amazing to have! And I swear, if I could give up my life for them, I will. Because they're worth it!

Shaznae Keisha Rivera.
Frincess Althea Reyes.
Krysta Lumase and
Jeanne Leia Ducusin.

These guys along with a lot of my friends here at wattpad like DragonessKunoichi, dankusofizz4, Vocalcraft08 and a lot more others who have supported me...you guys are my friends and I'll always treasure you always!!!

Thanks a lot guys! Thanks for everything!
~Akira