Hercules (Hiroto)

There you were at a particular garden just after your date with "Ancient Greece's wonder boy", Kiyama Hiroto.

He's an upstart hero that made his way into the limelight ever since he saved the town of Thebes from the Hydra. Of course, you met him way before that when he was trying to "save" you from that perverted centaur's grasps.

Then, you found out your employer, Hades God of the Underworld, was trying to get rid of Hiroto and he was using you to make that happen.

How did you get Hades as your employer? Simple, because of a guy. You sold your soul to Hades if he released your ex-boyfriend's soul. Unfortunately, that jerk left you the second a new hottie came in the picture.

Your heart got broken, you sold your soul and now you have to make sure Hiroto's downfall is certain.

But just after the date... you felt differently towards the hero. You hated men and you loathe the idea of falling in love. You didn't want to get hurt again. But there was something about Hiroto's eyes that made you rethink all of that. Whenever he's close to you, you feel safe. You feel like you don't have to try so hard to get him to like you because he obviously does. You can laugh out loud, say whatever you want to say and he'll just get you. He's a great friend but...you know that there's something more to what you're feeling...

Still...you didn't want to get hurt.

Gods! Why is this so complicated?! Suddenly, you can hear the Muses singing in your ear...you knew you just had to sing this out...

"If there's a prize for rotten judgement

I guess, I've already won that

No man is worth the aggravation

That's ancient history, been there, done that

Who do you think you're kiddin'?

He's the earth and heaven to you

Try to keep it hidden

Honey, we can see right through you

Girl, you can't conceal it

We know how you feel and

Who you're thinking of

No chance, no way

I won't say it, no, no

You swoon, you sigh

Why deny it? Uh, oh

It's too cliche

I won't say I'm in love

I thought my heart had learned its lesson

It feels so good when you start out

My head is screaming, get a grip, girl

Unless you're dying to cry your heart out, oh

You keep on denying

Who you are and how you're feeling

Baby, we're not buying

Hon, we saw you hit the ceiling

Face it like a grown up

When you gonna own up

That you got, got, got it bad

No chance, no way

I won't say it, no, no

Give up, give in

Check the grin you're in love

This scene won't play

I won't say I'm in love

You're doin' flips read our lips

You're in love

You're way off base

I won't say it no

Get off my case

I won't say it

Girl, don't be proud

It's okay, you're in love

Ooh At least out loud

I won't say I'm in love"

Just as you were about to get up from where you were sitting on, you heard Pegasus neigh and just like that, Hiroto was hugging you.

"What do you think you're doing Hiroto?" you asked as you hugged back.

"I don't want to say 'good bye' (FN)... I don't care about anything right now... you're the only one I care about and I just wanted to tell you that I love you. I'll protect you from anything and make you happy. I'll treat you like a muse...heck, I'll even defy the gods for you... (FN), I love you."

"Hiroto..." you said as you looked into his eyes and combed you hand through his hair...

Hiroto caressed your face and pulled you closer to him... slowly and gently he landed his lips on yours and kissed you passionately. Then and there, you knew you were in love with this hero, and so you kissed back...

You then pulled away with tears in your eyes, "Hiroto... I love you. But I'm working for Hades and-"

He silenced you with another kiss and smiled, "I know. That's why I flew here as fast as I can and tell you how I feel. (FN), I'll defy the gods for you, remember? I'll figure something out... I promise."

With that, he gave you a reassuring hug. You on the other hand hugged him back like there's no tomorrow... hoping and praying to the gods that you'll be together once all of this is done.

~~~~

Me: yey! That's the last part of this Fairytale SPECIALS~!

Fudou: that must've been hard...

Me: yeah it it, but it was totally worth it!

Toramaru: we hope you enjoyed this SPECIALS~ minna! Onee-chan worked really hard on these.

Gouenji: now that it's all finished, SPECIALS~ part 2 will be all about LOVE LETTERS. Votation starts now and will end after Akira publishes some of her other stories.

Fudou: Sorry to say, but requests are still closed until the SPECIALS FINALE~

Me: So if you guys want to take part in the SPECIALS~ part 2, PM me the character you want to be featured. Note:

>I don't consider character votes left in the comment box. Sorry *bows*

>One reader can vote on only ONE character (either INEL, INEl Go/Chrono Stone/Galaxy), just to be fair.

Toramau: thanks for reading minna! Please vote, comment, and share!

Fudou: watch out for the next updates *smirk*

Me: It may take a while since I'm working on my other stories and I have school and the school newspaper to worry about...*sigh* but thanks for being so supportive and for being so patient with me minna~