Author's Note

I'm really sorry for this interruption, but I just wanted to make something clear: this book will be partially random, it may contain LEMON, FLUFF, TRAGEDIES, DRABBLES, ETC... but it will NEVER contain any yaoi pairings between the characters.

Its not that i hate Yaoi, it's just that...it ruins the spirit of the sport genre animes.

SPORT GENRE animes are supposed to be shows that teaches us the value of friendship, love of the game/sport, sacrifices, good decision making and staying by a team mate's side/friend's side no matter what and not giving up without a fight. It's supposed to be interpreted as a kind of psychological mirror that helps us become better persons because we care for one another.

I mean, isn't it amazing and wonderful to find friends who you know will always support you and care for you? isn't it considered a miracle to find a group of people who love the same things you do and who understands your passion and your dreams?

SPORTS GENRE animes contain more than a bundle of cute and hot guys and amazing players with tenacious spirits.

Its way more than that.

I know what it feels like to win and lose a few contests, and they almost always feel the same. They make me want to be better for the next opportunity that might open up.

Inazuma Eleven taught me how to strive to be the best. It taught me to always do my best and to never give up even if the task may seem impossible. It taught me that I'm not perfect, but I can always be BETTER than what I was before.

It taught me how to think before acting. The choices I make today will have a huge impact on my future, so as much as possible, always make the right decisions.

It taught me that whenever I commit a mistake, I can always start over and try to correct the mistake I've done.

It taught me that I have the potential to be great. All I need to do is to keep trying and don't ever give up!

It taught me that I'm never alone. I always have my friends and families to keep me stronger! I'll win every battle with their support!

Inazuma Eleven taught me all these things and more.

And I'm sorry if I offended anybody for what I'm about to write, but Inazuma Eleven and other Sports Genre animes should be respected. They shouldn't be tainted with (sorry for the term, really >.<) disrespectful assumptions.

Look, I'm really sorry if I sound like I'm preaching or anything, but Inazuma Eleven is really REALLY special to me. Its the reason I met such amazing and supportive friends in and out of this site.

It helped me through my problems countless of times and I've always felt some sort of connection to it.

Please guys, try to understand what I'm trying to say here. Sorry if I managed to get you to hate me and I'm sorry if I offended you.

I'm serious, I have nothing against Yaoi. I just hoped its influence won't affect the anime's true essence...

I'm really sorry! I hope you can forgive me, but I just really want to make my message clear...